11/12/13

• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 2,990 Views
Kadri ain't playing for no Olympic Team Canada by the way. I hope that was a joke.

10/02/2001 was an interesting day.

Where were you?

10/02/2001 was an interesting day.

Where were you?

Madrid - Atocha street 64, 4th floor

I remember that day precisely.

spent all day in my apt with someone, only went out to get a pizza from telepizza in the same building in the evening, now converted to a dominos i see http://goo.gl/maps/oVdwx

Liking the way the dates work for a couple of years here. Birthday in a couple weeks on a Sat this year, then on a Sunday next year so some actually real partying for once.

In 2015 I hit a round number I'm not saying, it's on a Monday and fittingly everything goes to shit at once :megaman:

I've got plans for him too! It'll be a good birthday. I don't like when our birthdays fall on weekdays...working on your bday sucks.
Our birthdays fall on the same day of the week every year. 6 month date difference, but for example both our birthdays were on Saturday this year...and will be on Sunday next year, ect.

Our anniversary is on a weekday though, but that's all right, a nice dinner out after work and some sex is all I need.

don't forget that spitters are quitters so please keep this in mind.

never an issue :guitar::megaman:

good luckin out though puckie :handshake:

I really don't get the point to spitting. I imagine it would mean you'd have to hold in your mouth for at least 30 seconds, and then spit into the toilet or napkin, or whatever, and lets face it, sperm doesn't taste that great. Why not just let it shoot into the back of your throat and swallow it like a shot of whiskey. Maybe I'm ass backwards here, but spitting just seems so gross.

Well honestly, why in the hell would you want to hold a wad of cum in your mouth, and then spit it somewhere like mouthwash? that's just nasty. Swallow, brush your teeth, and move on with your day. Also, don't kiss after swallowing cum, that's gross too, unless you brush your teeth and rinse right away. (I always do)

Cami do not let Matty's marketing powers persuade you into giving any samples

H7eFilY_zps667876e7.gif

:redx: