11/12/13

• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 2,988 Views
today might be the day that we see eye to eye.

Two of the best people I know around the forums ! Good luck to both today !!

Pucky you're alright in my book.

*looks up Pucky in book*

*book says Pucky = alright*

Feelings are mutual Mon Ami. I hope all is well with the fiance and that things are coming along nicely with the pregnancy. Fun and exciting times indeed.

Good turn out this thread. Solid posters all around.

:cheers:

Pucky, how foked is Canada without Stamkos?

I'm sad to see any superstar players go down. No matter what country they are from.

11/12/13 will repeat in 3013, 4013 and so forth. Last year we had 10/11/12 and before that we had 9/10/11.

Here is the real clinker to the "omg today is such a unique date" thinking ... Every day is unique. Today is the only 11/12/2013. Yesterday was the only 11/11/2013 and tomorrow is the only 11/13/2013. Today is no different than any other.

Carry on now.:blittster:

Pucky, how foked is Canada without Stamkos?

I'm sad to see any superstar players go down. No matter what country they are from.

Honestly it's a tough blow, but we do have a lot of talent ready and willing to step in. Cluade Giroux is a real head scratcher that's for sure. At this rate he wouldn't make our "D" team.

Duchene, Kadri, Spezza are ready to step in.

howdy? I open this thread for hi and howdy? :facepalm:

I noticed that today. 11/12/13. Jotted it down on various paperwork a number of times.

I was all like, "Hey, that's like 3 consecutive numbers!"

Is this a great country or what?!

Roughly 7 hours ago it was:

11/12/13 14:15:16

I just read that we are the only generation to have seen 01/02/03 02/03/04 etc etc...to 11/12/13...never thought about it before...