10 words or less, please tell me about each poster as I only know 3 posters here.

• Start date
  • Replies 89 Comments
  • Views 4,047 Views

kid44

Since
Jun 12, 2010
Score
Tokens
I notice a lot of Canadians but do not read enough to get a grip on personalities and where people are from.

Do you mean tell about ourselves? I assume so.

You know me. Love people. Bet badly. Make dumb threads.

just trying to get a feel of this place is all. Feel free to give opinions on others also.

No IAG, I think he wants one person to just run it down.....everyone can have their own description....

i.e.

IAG - Drama Queen
Bacon - Drama King
FW - Pretzel King
Cami - Drama Triangle
Archie - Likes to instigate things
Plommer - fucking Canadian
PuckOff - talks way too much about titties
Matty - Enjoys long walks on the beach

kind of like that

TY Puck. Me............contractor, ex athlete, body worn down but surviving, kind, forum dummy Wisconsin

Whatever shdw, just think it will give me an idea of who is who is all. tell me about someone else or yourself. I know bacon and cami live together I think. Sounds like they like to drink. Plommer is a sexual deviate, jk, but lots of sexual posts. Matty, cant figure him out. I will start to pay more attention now that I have some time.

Wisconsin? Are you Phil Kessel's cousin?

I'm also an ex-athlete with a worn down body.

Whatever shdw, just think it will give me an idea of who is who is all. tell me about someone else or yourself. I know bacon and cami live together I think. Sounds like they like to drink. Plommer is a sexual deviate, jk, but lots of sexual posts. Matty, cant figure him out. I will start to pay more attention now that I have some time.

Matty is a frenchie from qwabek but now living in Canada. He's living in Ontario. I think he's a Habs fan.

Probably not a good time for this thread Kid. Might want to put it on the back burner for a week. Best way to do it is to read threads. ..or people you don't know or want to know about ..throw out a name...but again, probably best to let some things die down or some not very nice adjectives may start flowing. jmo.

p.s Thanks for the support this a.m. You are my favorite Wisky homer!

Just saw you got some input! I take it all back. Might be the perfect time for this thread. :guitar:

I'll add to this when I get back from picking up the mama.

Matty is a frenchie from qwabek but now living in Canada. He's living in Ontario. I think he's a Habs fan.

You lost him at frenchie, then again at qwabek.

Not looking for any drama Iag. Just want to get a feel. Can I have one please?

kidderballs you should be the one introducing yourself. You're nothing but a perfect ass to me.

All you SP rubes are pretty much interchangeable at this point.

What sort of workout do you do for your ass? I'm with Matty. You're nothing but a perfect ass to me as well. Tell us more about yourself.

Pauperguy - I'm going to get that motherfucker
Matty - Resident chill as fok homo
Roguescholar - Resident hetero alpha male
Monkey - Peanut's servant
5er - Instant coffee king
Rogie - Lizard murderer
Velorum - Up and coming
RR - Resident Sharp I
Tron - Resident Sharp II
Coug - Resident Sharp III