10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman

• Start date
  • Replies 187 Comments
  • Views 7,557 Views
A lot of the time it isn't really about getting laid. It's about impressing other men with how boldly I can talk to females. Lookit me guise. I talk boldly.

Gay.

But sometimes it is pathetic lone wolf stuff. Creepy crappy.

A lot of guys just suck.

I noticed that a few guys just said Hello to the girl and it seemed to also be lumped in as creepy. I have done that myself on occasion and am wondering if it is now improper to even talk to women in public. I usually just tend to smile and say hello if I'm in a situation where I must interact.

I noticed that a few guys just said Hello to the girl and it seemed to also be lumped in as creepy. I have done that myself on occasion and am wondering if it is now improper to even talk to women in public. I usually just tend to smile and say hello if I'm in a situation where I must interact.
. I noticed that too and almost commented the same. It looked like some might just be trying to get her attention to sell her something also. Some were seemingly just being friendly.

There's a difference between a courtesy "hello" and one where you're trying to set things up for a creeper move. The difference is very clearly felt here - all creepers.

But this video is bullshit in that the woman is not your average woman - her "assets" are right in your fucking face. She's got a hugh ass and a hugh rack and she's wearing tight clothes. Even I might go "Damn!" almost involuntarily. She brings it out of you.

My guess is that 99% of regular women do not experience anything close to this.

There's a difference between a courtesy "hello" and one where you're trying to set things up for a creeper move. The difference is very clearly felt here - all creepers..

:greencheck:

My guess is that 99% of regular women do not experience anything close to this.

:redx:

I would guess 70%

Let's settle on "the overwhelming majority".

Your way off, Matt.

I see/hear it every day with girls ranging from 10's to 2's.

This girl is completely covered up and clothed.

Think about if she had on a skirt, short shorts, or low blouse like a lot of girls wear.

I don't see it happening here, except from construction workers, but that's almost expected of them.

:dunno:

How bout the one guy coming down on her "someone is acknowledging you" scolding her for not playing ball with being creeped, what an asshole

scary stuff here

I thought the homo from the sopranos changed the stereotype for construction workers.

The catcalls I can see happening all the time in NYC but IMO it goes from creepy to scary when someone starts walking along side you like that! Would it go even a step further if it was week from now when dark in early evening hours? Unfortunately all of NYC needs to be under 24 hour video surveillance!

these guys better be careful

they don't know who they are messing with

holy shit on that roundhouse/elbow combo at the end :surrender:

do not fuck with her

How bout the one guy coming down on her "someone is acknowledging you" scolding her for not playing ball with being creeped, what an asshole

scary stuff here

I thought the homo from the sopranos changed the stereotype for construction workers.
:lmao: I almost want to do this just to see how they react.

catcalling - a compliment I suppose. Annoying, yes...but you're never gonna stop it, boys will be boys.

I'm sure it's bearable in most small or mid-sized towns. But in a big city they just get hammered non-stop.

When I first moved here, a buddy told me about how is gf was getting a breast reduction because she was so sick of the harassment.

Poor guy.

chicks are too sensitive. just ignore them, no one gives a shit. They complain when they don't get enough attention, and complain when they get too much. smh. Yes, I would agree it's less in small to mid-sized towns as opposed to larger cities filled with scum. I still stand by my opinion none the less.