• Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 1,529 Views

FreeFall

Double Post King
Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
I'm not sure if people still bet around here, but when you find a book with wong teasers do you just hit them for the max till they kick you or can you hide the action in anyway by making smaller bets?

I don't know any online book that offers +EV Wong teasers anymore. (Not that I'm actively looking, I barely bet anymore.) If you find someone that does, it means they don't know what they are and you should max-bet them to death.

Heritage priced them with extra juice.

Exactly.

Anything paying worse than -110 for two team 6pt teasers is either not worthwhile or not profitable.

Anything paying worse than -110 for two team 6pt teasers is either not worthwhile or not profitable.

4 teams +300 seems to offer the optimal return of ~10%ev and are what I'm hitting.

-110 2 teamers are like .5% ev I think.

Heritage priced them with extra juice.

I'm not talking about heritage, but thanks for figuring that out?

4 teams +300 seems to offer the optimal return of ~10%ev and are what I'm hitting.

-110 2 teamers are like .5% ev I think.

I'm not talking about heritage, but thanks for figuring that out?

Since Wong teasers at heritage are -130 and you found -110, I think you know what to do. Just don't whine whine you get booted and don't get paid. No good out is offering -110.

Stupid question. If I have six teams I want in 4 team teasers how are those bets made. I think I did it wrong.
Team A, Team B, Team C, Team D, Team E, Team F

Bet 1
A B C D
Bet 2
A B C E
Bet 3
A B C F
Bet 4
B C D E
Bet 5
B C D F
Bet 6
C D E F

Doesn't this over-expose Team C since they are in every bet. I have a feeling I'm missing something obvious with sets.

You're missing a bunch of sets.

A C D F

A C E F

A D E F

B C E F

B D E F

You're missing a bunch of sets.

A C D F

A C E F

A D E F

B C E F

B D E F

Thanks Matty. So some sides get more exposed than others? with C having the highest freq?

Yeah I'm not sure what's up with that. This is hurting my brain.

Ha - you're missing more sets:

A B D E

A B D F

A C D E

That's a lot of bets.

Ha - you're missing more sets:

A B D E

A B D F

A C D E

That's a lot of bets.

You're not alone. I'm hungover had way too many guinesses last night, but the company was fun so I couldn't stop.

im gonna guess 360/24=15
you should have 15 combinations. ...i could be wrong

abcd
abce
abcf
abde
abdf
abef
acde
acdf
acef
adef
bcde
bcdf
bcef
bdef
cdef

im gonna guess 360/24=15
you should have 15 combinations. ...i could be wrong

You're correct, Mr. X agrees.

Accordingly, I really want to make some sort of 2 rights make a Wong joke here but can't quite get it.

also...ScoresandOdds is showing Florida beating Vandy 6 to -7 They must really be bad.