why is it...

• Start date
  • Replies 160 Comments
  • Views 13,678 Views
?

what are you hoping to accomplish with this post and ad hominem attacks on our greek God, Rob?

Nothing. Proceed in worshiping your hairy deity who thinks they could actually cap soccer. LOL.

I'll pick this up manana. Someone do a good will gesture and send your deity a gift card to get waxed. His kids friends must be terrified when they enter his house. They then get mad at his kids because they didn't tell them they had a large loose pet in the house.

I'll pick this up manana. Someone do a good will gesture and send your deity a gift card to get waxed. His kids friends must be terrified when they enter his house. They then get mad at his kids because they didn't tell them they had a large loose pet in the house.

I think somebody has a crush on Pavy.

I love watching friendships blossom!!!

Hi Robbie. I like you

Robbie you are trying to kill an elephant with a pushpin. Go back to the retard forum where you belong.

I KNEW MonkeyFOcker Version 18 vs RobbiePinkEye had a TON of potential. I saw the potential early too.

kid has the gleam back in his eye

BOOM

suck on that

pavy was right

The other movies on that blog were acceptable (Except For Adventures In Babysitting). I have seen a large share of chick flicks and Romancing The Stone is missing one huge element of chick flickness. The love story in that movie never once traveled from lust to dating adversity to love. Not once did we ever have an antagonist or situation stop them from being together.

Yes Nina was serious. And let's not forget she already has a cobbler taster even though she refuses to give him back his title as Mr. Nina at this time.

I kinda like talking like Potato.

We need more of this badnina.....

Robbie you are trying to kill an elephant with a pushpin. Go back to the retard forum where you belong.

I'm not trying to kill anything. I'm not engaging in a war. I respond and post what I feel like posting. Have a chip on your shoulder, wolfman? Maybe an internet forum has hurt a grown man. Sad.

I'm not trying to kill anything. I'm not engaging in a war. I respond and post what I feel like posting. Have a chip on your shoulder, wolfman? Maybe an internet forum has hurt a grown man. Sad.

I never heard of you until you started posting here. That's sad.

I'm far too stupid to be on this forum and even comprehend what's being said in this thread.

But we still Loves ya Teela.....

Joe did you stay at hotel del mar in rica? newly acquainted friends telling me to do morazan across the street instead