Why aren't the figure skaters wearing helmets?

• Start date
  • Replies 24 Comments
  • Views 2,372 Views
Little known fact: all the male figure skaters are required to wear condoms when performing.

I know I am probably going to be angry for asking but....why would this be????

Damn, I sure wasn't expecting a follow-up question on that bit of nonsense. Let's see what I can come up with . . .

No I got nothing.

I told her to and she doesn't seem to want to...Not sure why. She just gets annoyed every time she looks over and sees the site up on my computer.

Maybe she should be call Naked Dance Girl? AMby, were friends, please tell and a few pics sprinkled in would be nice! Yes, got the same problem with MrsMonkey. Don't know why? I'm the same mature adult she met over 20 years ago!:dunno:

A better question is: Why do the little spinner chicks wear those dresses? It looks like a little dress from far away, but when you see it up close, it is a Grandma Maude outfit that has allot of fleshtone areas to make the people from far away think that it is a little dress.

It's not about sex appeal. It's about safety. I don't want to see someone's head crash like a watermelon from a fall.

did that happen?!?!?!?!? I'll be pissed if I missed something like that!

did that happen?!?!?!?!? I'll be pissed if I missed something like that!

I'm being proactive. If the luge people where proactive the luger wouldn't have died. All figure skaters should wear helmets for safety.