Who wants to help walk Iag?

• Start date
  • Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 550 Views
IAG, are you doing breakfast today?

No! Only coffee with a little unsweetened almond milk. I gained 2.6 lbs last week. Fokkin breakfast.

You?

Now that you said that I'm hungry though. :(

Just coffee most days and no food until sometime in the afternoon! Tummy older as get doesn't handle food well when waking up! Problem is eating right before bed! Ate almost half a small cake last night!

Just coffee most days and no food until sometime in the afternoon! Tummy older as get doesn't handle food well when waking up! Problem is eating right before bed! Ate almost half a small cake last night!

That's my problem too! I can turn down food all day but after I get mom to bed I want carbs. I know it's the worst time to eat, but I probably consume the majority of my day's calories after 8 pm.

Some people will say a calorie is a calorie and doesn't matter when you eat it. I have heard both sides to that argument. I have an appointment with a "trainer" today, and I am sure she will tell me to cut out the late night Pop Chips, but I have no desire to eat during the day..only at night. Weird. Maybe I need a midnight walk.

p.s. If it was a small cake, half isn't that bad. ;)

I know, it's one of those 1.99 supermarket special so not very big! I'm sorry but if I had a personal trainer meeting I think I would start breaking up after a few suggestions given to me ........ probably throw me out or walk out on me!

PS Dafty IMO will be the perfect moonlighting trainer! I believe he could talk you through it over the phone!

I know, it's one of those 1.99 supermarket special so not very big! I'm sorry but if I had a personal trainer meeting I think I would start breaking up after a few suggestions given to me ........ probably throw me out or walk out on me!

PS Dafty IMO will be the perfect moonlighting trainer! I believe he could talk you through it over the phone!

I'm not really sure what the trainer deal is. It's something I signed up for a while back and just never got it scheduled. It's just 4x...once a week for 4 weeks. probably to get a program going on the resistance/weight equipment. I have no idea what to expect.

p.s If someone is talking me thru something late night, it's not going to be Daft, (no offense) and it sure won't be training (per se.) :megaman: