where the music thread. I am drunk and want to post videos.

• Start date
  • Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 1,097 Views
Rogue. can you put this as the landing page for gamelive. Thanks

John sinclairs liner notes!

But this should be gamelives , motto "let me kick out the jams motherfucker"

please

thanks

I really like alot of folk and traditional music, so I am slowing my own thread down, lots of dylan, the band

I love the Band, this has some nice french lyrics at the end

Lets start a nuclear war

Let me preface this story with "this is NOT me". Because I am a vegetarian male robot. Okay. Not. Me.

A close relation to this godless robot went to college with one of the band members of Electric Six and threw up a Big Mac on them during a certain sexual act.

Let me preface this story with "this is NOT me". Because I am a vegetarian male robot. Okay. Not. Me.

A close relation to this godless robot went to college with one of the band members of Electric Six and threw up a Big Mac on them during a certain sexual act.

You're welcome.

I will comment no further on this enticing story.

:potato:

A close relation to this godless robot should tell more stories like this.

:potato:

A close relation to this godless robot should tell more stories like this.

A close relation also painted this album cover in 1993.

650602.jpg

Very second year. Classic.

Atheist Robot is googling all kinds of past relations now. Good, non-existant god people have gotten fat.

Funny story. Its great knowing celebrities