What are you listening to? Part II

• Start date
  • Replies 40 Comments
  • Views 1,506 Views
That was really good rock and roll. I just realized that I've never heard that album. Will be doing so soon.

That was really good rock and roll. I just realized that I've never heard that album. Will be doing so soon.
Much harder than older stuff. I was not a big fan of Monster, but I like this and Monster is growing on me.

BTW, Love how easy it is to post videos. Well done RJ!

Compared to albums like Green, Document and Out of Time, Monster is hot garbage

^^^^^ Awesome lol

I could literally listen to this for hours on end...in fact I have.. literally literally. Not figuratively literally.
Love the “plugged” version, but this is awesome esp if you focus on Bill Berry’s ever so noticeable “It’s gonna /going to fall”.

Reminds me of a weird experience

I was playing guitar on the street wherever getting really drunk, met some cool people, deeply cool

In the middle of the night I was approaching the third bar and I felt a finger go up my ass in like .10 seconds flat, then these four college girls marched by at the speed of light.

It took me a long time to realize what happened there.

They got me with the electric shocker.

Well played.

I shall always protect you.

I met the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life, not joking - no one else even close ever (hollsmolls and nookie 2nd place, but we all know those are both over). Not sure what her situation is at all but I'm sober right now (finally) and I still feel the same way.

No idea how to play it (if there is even a play there).

Let's see what happens there. Just thinking about her leaves me speechless.

Real talk.

How could anything feel like this so quickly? We didn't even speak.

Wtf?

Last edited: