• Replies 8 Comments
  • Views 807 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Didn't realize but I had 25 entries available at various BetPhoenix accounts for their Sweet 16 Bracket Contest.

I feel like I have covered every possible combination. Of course I haven't but it felt that way towards the end. Hopefully I didn't duplicate any brackets.

Go everyone!

:muddy:

Bankrupt these slow-paying bubblegum bookies Muddy!

I will do what I can. I definitely want various teams to win tonight to stay alive. Any ties would totally wreck me.

Hey do you seriously have info that they are slow-paying? I was asking about this in the last couple days.

right about here

mudcat go for the "worst" bracket for $500 that has to be 200x easier to hit, and there will be a ton less people that all tie for the "win"

The way this year has played out, if you tried for the worst bracket, you'd probably win the contest.

mudcat go for the "worst" bracket for $500 that has to be 200x easier to hit, and there will be a ton less people that all tie for the "win"

Good point. I didn't think of that. I didn't even look at the prizes. I just started madly filling out brackets as fast as I could click. But my general drift was definitely towards making good brackets.

I should have gone half and half at least. I didn't think.

Dumb.

:bashing:

I will do what I can. I definitely want various teams to win tonight to stay alive. Any ties would totally wreck me.

Hey do you seriously have info that they are slow-paying? I was asking about this in the last couple days.

right about here

I had around 10k there for a month (in January of this year) and I asked for a 4k withdrawal by Moneybookers on two separate occasions. Both times I had to cancel the transaction cause I was out of Phoenix money and I wanted to bet one of their juicy lines. Ended up losing all my balance there. One of the withdrawal requests was pending for at least 4 business days before I canceled it. Very bubblegum-like.

Just having a look through my brackets. Pretty brutal how that goes. Not a perfect 8-0 in the bunch. Got a couple of 7-1's.

I was startled at how much I took St. Mary's. What's up with that? It was a 10 seed versus a 3 and I must have taken them in about 18 of my 25 brackets.

Some kind of brain issue, I guess.