• Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 1,708 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Drama Moobs Your Mom
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
Seems like their are more than a couple of people looking to lose a couple of pounds in here.

How about a 150 day weight loss challenge starting April 1st?

$100 entry each person.

Must have a video made and posted holding a newspaper and getting on a scale to validate weight.

Winner is person that loses the highest % of weight.

Matty?
Bacon?

Anyone?

Your attempts at freerolling Internet strangers are getting a little ridiculous.

Casper...did you see the thread I made about the weight loss gambling sites? I think Archie or soemoen made some money that way..that could be right up your alley. If you didn't see it, lmk...i'll find and bump...

I saw the site.

You can bet $3200 to win $800 profit over 6 months

I saw the site.

You can bet $3200 to win $800 profit over 6 months
You must be talking about something else. There are different ones and they don't all last that long..some are a couple of weeks..and the numbers all depend on the challenge that you join..they range from $25 to much more...

Hah, can I join. I got this.

MrX
Hah, can I join. I got this.

I don't think you can lose much more. I can drop 40 just by doing nothing. I got this.

If it's % body weight and we start when I start the trail, and the duration isn't longer than a month, I think I got you.

Right, right.

I'm not signing up for this shit.

I wouldnt trust anyone.

I could fuck with the scale or hang 30 lbs off my belt.

Not worth worth it when their is cheating potential.

I'd hold the monies for the contest.

Casper waiting for your $100.

Ugh

Blitty get my number from Matty and text me or something, thanks. This shit has to stop right now.

Ugh

Blitty get my number from Matty and text me or something, thanks. This shit has to stop right now.

RELAX

I wouldnt trust anyone.

I could fuck with the scale or hang 30 lbs off my belt.

Not worth worth it when their is cheating potential.
The only solution is for you guys to all do your videos naked I guess. I'll use the stills for my fundraising "Men of Gamelive" 2016 calendar. Pre-order yours today!

Looks like my digital scale goes by 0.6 lb increments, at least up in the fatty range.

For now it's only chasing his scamming off of here.

Anymore from him and I chase this asshole on every forum known to man.

Just one more - I'd enjoy that.