• Replies 36 Comments
  • Views 2,665 Views

Dunder

In Trans I Gent
Since
Feb 8, 2010
Score
Tokens
The only active bet I have is Westwood e/w. Top 6 finish would see me make a small loss, a win would be a very nice. Will be looking for an opportunity to make some money in-play.

As I type

Westwood -11 (+230)
Mickelson -11 (+115)
Woods -7 (+840)

The only active bet I have is Westwood e/w. Top 6 finish would see me make a small loss, a win would be a very nice. Will be looking for an opportunity to make some money in-play.

As I type

Westwood -11 (+230)
Mickelson -11 (+115)
Woods -7 (+840)

Will root for Lee for you my friend! Tiger has won enough! And I can't root for Phil with those man titties! :eek1:

Will root for Lee for you my friend! Tiger has won enough! And I can't root for Phil with those man titties! :eek1:

Tiger's swing is shot.
Choi and Couples are far more likely to pose a threat IMHO

e/w=Enhanced win?

or Each Way?

Either way, I'm confused.

e/w=Enhanced win?

or Each Way?

Either way, I'm confused.

Each way, RS
I made four e/w bets prior to the tournament, Westwood is the only one still active.

Kaymer missed cut
Els well out of the running
Perry out of the running

Looking like a 4 horse race

Westwood -12 +166
Mickelson -11 +192
Choi -10 +540
Couples -9 +1350

Choi is swinging beautifully but he might tighten up now that he is in contention.

Normal distribution suggests a 77% chance of either Mickelson or Westwood winning and based on that I should really be hedging on Lefty considering current odds.

I will let it ride for the moment.

Good/lucky scrambled par for Westwood on 7

Westwood remaining composed so far. It's all about that back nine pressure cooker.

Lee Westwood is good.

I can't believe he almost chipped it in from that bunker.

Guys are throwing darts out there. Some impressive play from a bunch of guys right now.

Woods good chance to get to -9 now too.
Just his presence that high on the board will be a factor.

Westwood -12 +226
Mickelson -12 +210 (in trees)
Choi -10 +460
Woods -9 +1000

Ouch! misread of the first putt from Westwood, miss was always likely on the second.