• Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 939 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Drama Moobs Your Mom
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
Strictly straight bets w the average bet being $271. I asked for a withdrawal of $1500 and they paid it onto my Netspend card. I withdrew the $$ after it hit the account and thought all was good. a week later, Netspend considered the transaction fradulent and subtracted $1500 from my account.

Well that led to a bunch of phone calls. Eventually, Netspend put the $1500 back IN.

In the meantime, Intertops credited ME $1500. So now I have $1500 in my hands AND Intertops put $1500 back into my account. Essentially Netspend screwed themselves. I even went as far as to tell them to put it back negative $1500 and I would deposit it. Netspend decided to not go that route and just cancelled my card. I found that very odd.

So my future withdrawals, I used the Intertops debit card they send you for $50. Its a Mastercard. I used that 3 times now and they payments hit the account within a week of asking for a withdrawal. It's pretty quick. The maximum you can pull out is $2500 at a time.

I still have $500 in MLB Futures bets tied up in the account, but I took out the rest for the Belmont Stakes. Seems like Intertops is a decent book for US players.

Oh word? How long for withdrawals to the Intertops debit card? I've been at 5dimes and have no complaints but I could expand.

Oh word? How long for withdrawals to the Intertops debit card? I've been at 5dimes and have no complaints but I could expand.

You request a withdrawal on Monday..you get it next Monday.

That's not too bad for the States. Is there an additional fee for each withdrawal besides the one time $50 to get it?

That's not too bad for the States. Is there an additional fee for each withdrawal besides the one time $50 to get it?

Was thinking of joinin em but their lines are meh, the bonuses aren't good, and I hate the interface.

Glad you're getting paid though!

Casp I asked you a fucking question so whenever you feel like taking a break from your hair pulling tug of war with
what's her name feel free to answer it.

$10 for processing your withdrawals. ATM fees apply with pulling out using card.

Interesting

Thanks man