Turkish Super League 4-6 OCT 2013

• Start date
  • Replies 2 Comments
  • Views 1,249 Views
Karabukspor v Bursaspor

A late news and a stunning information was on the Turkish media today which we had learnt after 10 days is that 25 Bursaspor fans broke into the training area when the players were all present together with head coach Christoph Daum. It is told that this development was hidden for days. The local press were at there and witnessed the incident however they were threatened by these hooligans to lay down their cameras and even 2 hooligans watched them not shooting anything during their friends thread on the players. The players who gathered up in the middle of the pitch were hoping these 25 idiots leave the club without doing something crazy. At the mean time head coach Christoph Daum and his assistants were at the behind of goal and watched everything with worried eyes.
Play good football! Qualify for your club! We give you three weeks to shape up. If you can not perform then we will be back with bats!! said the hooligans to the players of Bursaspor.
There had been no comment made by any manager from the club and the local media did not post this news. But now everyone knows the scandal.
The hooligans are all over the world which is sad. But it is also true that a player who makes millions of Euros should act professional and gives his 100% as the fans always deserve to watch their team play good football. I always can understand that a team may perform low results but have no right to play always bad or unwilling.
Last weekend Karabukspor lost on away to Gaziantepspor with a convincing result of 3-0. It was noticed that their defense made important mistakes. It is true that they can not win for 3 weeks. They managed to qualify in Turkish Cup during the midweek match with a result of 6-0 against the weak team Kocaelispor. I understood that they care about the cup as head coach Tolunay Kafkas did not make a serious rotation. Such important players like Lualua, Gokhan Unal played in the match. There is no important absent in the team.
Bursaspor are recording a bad performance for 3 weeks as they can not record any win. The last time they won was against Antalyaspor. Last weekend; despite dominant football and created plenty goal chances they drew with Akhisar BLD. The rumors already begun saying that they will sack Christoph Daum and bring former Turkish national head coach Abdullah Avci. Buraspor have a new challenge now which is that playing at home became more stressful for them as the fans give a lot pressure to the players as Bursaspor fans are getting more and more upset with the football and results of their team. A very good news for Bursaspor is that key player and one of the most important midfielder Fernando Belluschi is fit and ready to play and he traveled to Karabuk with the squad. In his absentee Bursaspor had plenty problems in organizing at offense line as Batalla can not perform when he is absent. I already mentioned this in previous previews of Bursaspor matches. Belluschi is a vital player for the team if they want Batalla to perform because Belluschi is the link between defense and offense line and when he does not play Batalla becomes inefficient. And when he is inefficient then Bursaspor become very weak and poor in creating serious goal chances.
There are black clouds on top of Bursaspor which I do not have to emphasize anymore after the incident that I am posting in this preview. Bursaspor must begin recording good results otherwise there will be even more problems in the following days. The odds offered are very high because the bookies think that Bursaspor have poor chance as they consider their position at the table. But this match will be very different as Belluschi is back and the time has come to win. I am a little worried of a win as Belluschi is just back and may not be ready for 90 minutes and there is a possibility of a draw as well. IMO playing on away is an advantage for the players as they will not be affected by the protests! Bet on Bursaspor AH