Turkey v Hungary

• Start date
  • Replies 1 Comments
  • Views 754 Views
Turkey v Hungary
Turks are against Turks. Turkey will host Hungary, Atillas kids. Two nations who came from middle Asia a very long time ago, Huns entered Europe from the north and their brothers from Anatolia. No one cares about history. Lets talk about betting for the future.
Turkey are going to play a must win match. They will have a great home advantage as they will be supported by 50.000 fans. Tickets are sold out. There are fantastic players in Turkish national team. Nuri Sahin (Dortmund), Arda (A. Madrid), Burak (CHL top scorer), Selcuk (BIG TALENT), Hamit Altintop (former Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, current Galatasaray)... These players are all world class players. They can play in any big club and actually they all are in very important teams at the moment. Last Friday they played against Andorra, a team who do not have almost no professional football player. Interestingly there was a player called Peppe who is a waiter in real life. When I was in USA, I was a waiter too for almost 10 years and even promoted as supervisor. Thanks God that there was no head-waiter in Andorra team. As Turkey were so close to be ashamed to the whole world. Andorra created goal chances and even more then a few. And the first goal of Turkey was produced by a free kick of Selcuk and a big mistake of goal keeper. You may think why Turkey can not play with their real potential. Simple question and my answer is simple, Abdullah Avci. This man is nobody. He is nobody. Because he has no experience in any club who have pressure with its media and fans. I guess he was brought to be ruled and used by some dark people in Turkey. I am not going to talk very much about this issue. But the fact is that he did so many mistakes which shocked me and many. He tries to establish a system which we do not understand. He tries to test players and wastes the time and the national team.
Hungary are as strong as Turks because they are brothers from Asia. Ok I am joking and talking about history again. I believe in Hungary team as they are more organized then Turkish national team. It is a pity for them that they conceded a last minute goal and had to draw with Romania. I want to emphasize something here that Hungary are a very good away team recently. They performed very good on away matches in the last 2.5 years. They recorded 8 wins in the last 10 away matches that they played. They also recorded 6 wins in the last 7 away matches that they played. I am sure that they will be very patient and minimize the mistakes in their defense line, especially in the first half.
I do not believe that Turkey can win this match easily. They have much better players then Hungary team but Hungary are much more organized side. Besides heavy rain is expected in Istanbul tonight. Turkey have a chance to record a victory but considering that both teams have equal chance then of course it is feasible to invest your money on the side with better odds. Bet on Hungary DNB.

SoccerBetSite

Good luck with this Foxy and glad to have you at Gamelive!