Turkey Super Lig 7-8 April

• Start date
  • Replies 1 Comments
  • Views 1,050 Views
Resignation is rejected, Head Coach Riza Calimbay is stronger now.

Turkey-Super-League-Betting-Tips-Eskisehirspor-Sivasspor.jpg

Eskisehirspor is a team consist of very good quality players. They have got one of the best home advantage and fan support. I will share the news that are hidden in the media. There is a very big crisis between the current president Halil Unal and the future president Mesut Hoscan. So many things happened. Halil Unal did not keep his promises of the awards that he had to give to the players on time. And he puts his noose in to job of head coach Ersun Yanal. He gives pressure to him. Great talent Alper Potuk is choosing important games to perform as he is being monitored by some Spanish Clubs. According to the media there is 2 missing players Tello and Hurriyet but according to the domestic media in city Eskisehir, Defender Dede (35 matches 1 goal), Kamara (32 matches 9 goals) and Necati (28 matches 14 goals) are either injured or not ready to play a match. I am confused and worried about what kind of eleven will be lined up. The majority of Turkish Punters are betting on Eskisehirspor and most Turkish tipsters are saying this is a banker home win.
Right after the victory at last weekend against Orduspor, head coach of Sivasspor Riza Calimbay took the decision of resigning as he was protested by Sivasspor fans. In the midweek the whole management talked with their coach and convinced him to stay in the club. Now things are much better in Sivasspor and smiley faces in the trainings. Important midfielder Aatif Chahechouhe (27 matches 6 goals) is suspended and I guess this is the worst news for away team. Defender Murat Akca (11 matches) is injured. I do not believe other absents will effect the teams performance. Nigerian talent Michael Eneramo (30 matches 12 goals) is fit and he is the most dangerous weapon of Sivasspor.
There is no harmony and no synergy in Eskisehirspor. The players are choosing important matches to show their skills, especially Alper Potuk is the one who does not want to sacrifice himself in all matches. Sivasspor are connected to each other and head coach Riza Calimbay is supported much more then before. The odds are calling me as they are very interesting. Bet on Sivasspor AH +0.25

FoxSerkan

FoxSerkan

This is a match which has high risk factor as the fans have big anger to Besiktas.

Turkey-Super-League-Betting-Tips-Bursaspor-Besiktas.jpg

Last weekend Bursaspor lost on away to Kasimpasa undeservedly. I say undeservedly because they did not play a bad football. Goal keeper Harun was suspended as he had a kind of fight with a Kasimpasa fan who entered to the field. Battalla was not on his day and missed important chances. Serdar Aziz did important mistakes in defense. There is a very serious tension and friction between Bursaspor and Besiktas for three years. No matter how hard the managers try to cure this sickness, this problem in Turkish football seems like will remain in the following seasons as well. There is no doubt that the fans of Bursaspor will full the seats and give an extra motivation to the players. I am sure that the hidden energy of Bursaspor will arise tonight on the field against Besiktas. And additional support from the experienced head coach Hikmet Karaman with his unique tactics, Bursaspor are going to be very efficient tonight. The players like Batalla, Tuncay and Belluschi are on good form and if such players like Sestak and Pinto can play in a harmony with them then we may watch a very dangerous attacking Bursaspor. Important midfielder Edu is doubtful.
Besiktas managed to collect 3 points on away from Mersin IY. However they lost important players as they were injured in the match. There are serious players in forward line who are currently injured and absent. Important forwarders Almeida and Niang are injured.. Important defender Sivok, Ismail and Ugur Boral are other absents. Important forward Holosko likes Bursaspor matches as he always does something against Bursaspor and he will be one of the biggest hope in offense line of Besiktas. Important midfielders like Fernandes, Olcay and Oguzhan are going to try to feed Holosko.
This is a match which has high risk factor as the fans have big anger to Besiktas. Bursaspor players will for sure be very motivated and the fans will be giving their maximum support during the match. Bet on Bursaspor AH -0.25 so half of the stake would be refunded in case of a draw.

FoxSerkan