Toronto Blue Jays - Gamelive's team!

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 618 Views
If you send some money to IAG, sure.

But I need to ask. Do you also like the Blue Jays when they aren’t good?

But I need to ask. Do you also like the Blue Jays when they aren’t good?
Dont be deft. I love the Leafs and Jay's as both were a big part of my childhood living in Toronto.
I went to many games over the years starting in their first season in 77.

As a Leaf fan I'm used to losing pal.
At least the Jay's gave us a couple of championships that I was present for and celebrated at the time.

I'm a Toronto homer if you haven't already noticed pal.
I will always love my two favourite teams

Vlad Jr just hit a line drive over the fence. It apparently had a 15-degree launch angle.

Dont be deft. I love the Leafs and Jay's as both were a big part of my childhood living in Toronto.
I went to many games over the years starting in their first season in 77.

As a Leaf fan I'm used to losing pal.
At least the Jay's gave us a couple of championships that I was present for and celebrated at the time.

I'm a Toronto homer if you haven't already noticed pal.
I will always love my two favourite teams
I just asked.

I just answered, and I meant daft, not deft, fukkin typo.

I love the Jays pal and they are much beloved in Toronto and across the country. When I was in Saskatchewan I used to listen to Jays games on AM radio broadcasts from tiny little farming towns in the province.

The Jays are a big market team. Toronto is right up there with NY & LA because the Jays are followed across the country.

"The Toronto Blue Jays Radio Network consists of 21 stations (17 AM, 4 FM) in 7 Canadian provinces broadcasting the team's games in English. Additionally, CKAC broadcasts some games in French, bringing the total number of stations carrying Blue Jays baseball to 22."

The Jays are very exciting. I hope they crush the Astros, Red Sox and Rays.

It looks like Vlad Jr could ultimately be an even better hitter than his father. That’s wild. Obviously Vlad Sr was a much better defender.

The Jays are very exciting. I hope they crush the Astros, Red Sox and Rays.

It looks like Vlad Jr could ultimately be an even better hitter than his father. That’s wild. Obviously Vlad Sr was a much better defender.
I think I heard that Vlad Jr will beat his fathers homerun record this season.

I think its fantastic that (Vlad Jr) a Canadian born in Montreal who is black is one of the top two players in MLB.