• Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 1,412 Views

Jello

Not Funny
Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
Does this guy annoy anyone else but me? He always has a disapproving/disappointed look on his face. Always shaking his head in disgust.

Reminds me of an old black woman who is just fed up with everything around her. He's like a bitchy old black woman.

images

Ever since he said the Patriots hate their coach in 2003, and then went on to win back to back Super Bowls. I have thought the guy was a tool and a jackass.

Somebody give the guy a hug. I'm getting worried about him. Shit just seems to be piling up in his world.

agreed, always looking pissed off, and sometimes I think he wants to actually do harm to Key. maybe years of being Bermans bitch will do that to you....

He is just pissed Key and Carter are there, he is no longer the token black guy.

never liked him one bit.... doesn't add anything to the shows

great Denver Bronco. Players should be watched, not listened to :up:

I like ol' Tom. There is a lot of shit in life to be disgusted about and I sympathize and appreciate not putting on a fake ass smile just to appease people.

agreed, always looking pissed off, and sometimes I think he wants to actually do harm to Key. maybe years of being Bermans bitch will do that to you....

This.

Berman has treated him like he is his own personal n*g** for years. I just wish Tom would slap the shit out of sphincter-boy sometime real soon.

He needs to go to the stuttering school. Sounds like he has marbles in his mouth.

I like him, though I haven't watched in so long things could have changed.