Time to Cancel Plommer

• Start date
  • Replies 85 Comments
  • Views 3,548 Views
What kind of SCUMBAG borrows money or loses a bet and doesn’t make it right - or at the very least make a payment plan OR SOMETHING?

In Italian culture you lose a finger (at least) for shit like that depending on how big the no pay is.

I once held a guy to a wager he made TWO YEARS after he lost the bet. I wasn’t even involved in the wager but both parties are in my crew.

But people are different I totally get that. But, in my little world, it’s a scumbag move.

Edit: I’d like to add that it’s also, in my little world, very poor judgment to loan an Internet non-person funds of any kind unless you are ok transitioning to “gifting” it.

What kind of SCUMBAG borrows money or loses a bet and doesn’t make it right - or at the very least make a payment plan OR SOMETHING?

In Italian culture you lose a finger (at least) for shit like that depending on how big the no pay is.

I once held a guy to a wager he made TWO YEARS after he lost the bet. I wasn’t even involved in the wager but both parties are in my crew.

But people are different I totally get that. But, in my little world, it’s a scumbag move.

Edit: I’d like to add that it’s also, in my little world, very poor judgment to loan an Internet non-person funds of any kind unless you are ok transitioning to “gifting” it.
I agree with all of this. But it ultimately comes down to the last part.

I agree with all of this. But it ultimately comes down to the last part.
There was a loan or two. I gave up and wrote those off didn't want it to affect our (obviously now fake) friendship. The others would be filed under scams. Til last week I defended him to others insisting they just didn’t know the “real” Plommer...it wasn’t a scam from the start etc...now I am woke. Still it sucks because even if he was a fake friend setting me up again, I enjoyed our talks.

I don't think Plommer means to scam people. But loaning him money (or equipment or whatever) is like asking a drug addict to hold your wallet while his dealer is standing right next to him. It might go well 2-3 times out of 100.

If he truly was a con artist he wouldn't stick around.

I don't think Plommer means to scam people. But loaning him money (or equipment or whatever) is like asking a drug addict to hold your wallet while his dealer is standing right next to him. It might go well 2-3 times out of 100.

If he truly was a con artist he wouldn't stick around.

Dude... he himself posted a recap of all his many scams and how proud he was of them. I had forgotten about the thread until recently. It doesn’t matter. He’s a likable forum persona, so people will be hesitant to call him out and I get that. It’s not their responsibility. I’m just here to correct the falsities that were put forth about what transpired.
My biggest issue is not even with the money...(unlike the others) it’s with the subsequent trolling ..essentially mocking us for being suckers, and posting of personal Info/mocking mental health when the guy himself has mental health issues.

Last edited:
strange thread.

not a fan of personal business on the forum.

drama.

Plommer, screwed me over with that hashish thing.
These guys in the store, I think they gave me the wrong square and then told me to buy some crack looking pipe.
The whole thing is a disaster :fishhead:

that is to smoke the hash, reno cool. do it - enjoy.

strange thread.

not a fan of personal business on the forum.

drama.
Mourning kato, hopefully the lockup wasn't too bad this past weekend pal.

Yes, posting personal business should be avoided but I think we all can agree its ok to make an exception when someone has had their feelings hurt or has been outright scammed.

Plommer, screwed me over with that hashish thing.
These guys in the store, I think they gave me the wrong square and then told me to buy some crack looking pipe.
The whole thing is a disaster :fishhead:
Sorry fella, add reno to the long list of those scammed. Also, take solace in the fact karma will deal with me harshly and then I shall roast in hell for eternity.

This should cheer you up at least a tiny bit, pal.

Sorry fella, add reno to the long list of those scammed. Also, take solace in the fact karma will deal with me harshly and then I shall roast in hell for eternity.

:dunno: well, ...I guess it's better than nothing

That reminds me that I sent plommer a piece of the Berlin wall as a Christmas card and he didn't even like it.

Burn in Canadian hell, asshole.

the airing of grievances. Yes! Festivus has began. ..ooh needs own thread

MrX
Remember when plommer showed up sounding like a red-piller men's rights cult member?

That was a weird period.
No, I am not familiar about which you speak, pal. red-pill? Moi?
:bgs:

That reminds me that I sent plommer a piece of the Berlin wall as a Christmas card and he didn't even like it.

Burn in Canadian hell, asshole.
I remember that. You're the first but prolly not the last to gift me concrete, the way things are going.

Karma, heaven, and hell don't exist.

Good thing you never scammed me, I'd have nothing to fall back on 😄

Karma, heaven, and hell don't exist.

Good thing you never scammed me, I'd have nothing to fall back on 😄
Sounds like you're begging to be scammed pal and I'm here to help.

Please send 0.01641BTC to this address:

35hK24tcLEWcgNA4JxpvbkNkoAcDGqQPsP

once its confirmed I'll send DOUBLE your original BTC stake back.

YES, you can trust me.