Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
just holed an INSANE chip shit

:bowdown:

Saw that. Amazing shot.

So here we are, tied for the lead, still some golf to be played. What does he do now . . . ?

excited for the US open

Always

My favorite Majors in order of importance:

Masters
US Open
(The) British
PGA

Ricky Fowler is fun to root against

Always

My favorite Majors in order of importance:

Masters
US Open
(The) British
PGA

Ricky Fowler is fun to root against

guys staying here this week say he is a nice enough guy and all, but its fucking painful to play in his group and have to look at him all day...dunno what Puma pays him but its not near enough for some of the shit he wears :nope:

It is Rickie, not Ricky and why do you want hate on him?

It makes you look very bad.

He is very kind. I met him and saw nothing but sweetness ! Tons of children all around him, adoring him. He patiently signed everything for all the children. This is what it used to be like when Tiger was young. Rickie has the best personality out of all the golfers in my opinion. Follow him on Twitter and you will no longer dislike him. He ends up cracking up his haters. He is too laid back and sweet. Oh, and don't you want more viewers for golf? Or just like to be negative against all gorgeous men? Well, maybe you will be happy to know, he is much shorter in person, if you can imagine that :)
LOL OH, so I went with a Tiger fanatic ( I too, LOVE Tiger) -- but he was not a Rickie fan, to a tourney ....VERY conservative straight guy, and after the Rickie encounter off the course, he is now a Rickie fan. He would murder me if I said what I really want, but I swear he was even a tad 'taken with' with this guy who looks like an alien in person he is so damn cute. He has a good energy. Let's just say that. :smooch:

no problems with rickie...clothes are tough to look at sometimes and he tries too hard with the hair, but he seems like a good enough kid... does every little thing a young pawn on tour should (as far as signings, pro ams, etc)... was extremely good in college at osu and is said to be a little too cocky right now, but thats okay in my book too

He has been dressing a bit conservatively since the PGA win, have you noticed? And I prefer the other style. I suppose too many older guys are talking about it? I don't know.....
And ask any top hairdresser, he does not try at all with the hair, he is mixed with the two best races for hair. He wears hats all day long and just has perfect hair when he takes off the hat. Lucky him.
You are right, he may be playing too cocky and I hope to see him soon -- on the leader board. :smooch:

He has been dressing a bit conservatively since the PGA win, have you noticed? And I prefer the other style. I suppose too many older guys are talking about it? I don't know.....
And ask any top hairdresser, he does not try at all with the hair, he is mixed with the two best races for hair. He wears hats all day long and just has perfect hair when he takes off the hat. Lucky him.
You are right, he may be playing too cocky and I hope to see him soon -- on the leader board. :smooch:

awe..my colorblind muse is so cute sometimes...

ps...all that puma shit is fucking awful, pal :goodforyou:

I hope Tiger can pick up a few shots and contend today. Shit is so much more interesting if Tiger is in the mix.

need top 10 at least, muddy ... he got a few extremely shitty breaks today that, if bounced a few more inches, could have been a 4-5 shot swing... i picked up some Woods +1700, Els +1800 and some Westwood +600 this morning... think it will be pretty entertaining

Fun to watch him implode

My motto is to fuck like Tiger Woods.

Fuck like you hate her, and yourself.

I think I just over-shared.