Since
Dec 22, 2011
Score
Tokens
Wright St U122.5 -110 2 units
Arizona St +9 -110 2 units
Arizona St +375 1 unit

gl brother

I cringed when I saw you play ASU....until I saw they were playing UCLA. This will be an ugly one, gotta take the points.

like the zona st. +9 play, daffy... except for the nice win at wash, ucla fucking horrible on the road...as is the rest of the pac... might tag along :highfive:

Tailing Gamelive Tonight...

I cringed when I saw you play ASU..

y'all realize that bad teams cover spreads right? if they didn't we'd only bet the good teams and all live in bora bora with monica bellucci

Under Wright St is a winner

AZ St down 1 at the half

y'all realize that bad teams cover spreads right? if they didn't we'd only bet the good teams and all live in bora bora with monica bellucci

:lmao: i dont know if im laughing at how offended and childish you act when someone questions one of your plays, or if im laughing because your statement here makes you look pretty fucking stupid since Arizona st. is 2nd to last ATS in all of college at 8-19 ... come on man, next time you try to make a point, do it with a better example...lighten up francis

pick lookin solid at half... ark lr, uh err not so good right now :nope:

:lmao: i dont know if im laughing at how offended and childish you act when someone questions one of your plays, or if im laughing because your statement here makes you look pretty fucking stupid since Arizona st. is 2nd to last ATS in all of college at 8-19 ... come on man, next time you try to make a point, do it with a better example...lighten up francis

:

Huh?

Guess you didn't get my point. Far easier For you to get defensive when a pick gets questioned (that I didn't). Thought the idea of a forum was For give and take. You just want props instead. Here's one for you - SOLID PUSH LOCKSMITH.

Last edited:
Betting the Due Theory is a solid capping measure. Think I'll bet the Washington Generals vs the Globetrotters.

Betting the Due Theory is a solid capping measure. Think I'll bet the Washington Generals vs the Globetrotters.

I don't bet the due, FairWarning, but even if I did you should think twice about criticizing other people's methods when you've posted about 8 consecutive losers in the best bet thread.

If you'd like to have a capping challenge for money I'd be more than happy to oblige. Not Casper money. Real money.

I think there is lots of solid give and take here

Sorry lock, I bet with very few people on the net, you included. Flattered that you pay attention to my picks though in that thread. At least I don't whine when someone disagrees. I'm not the only one who notices that.

If whining is being fed up with all this ATS nonsense then I'm guilty as charged. I thought we were semi-professionals here. This isn't SBR. If I
have to hear Team A is the play because Team B sucks on the road and is 3-12 ATS one more time I'm going to vomit. It's a tried and true
LOSING strategy. Someone had to say it. I'll take one for the team.

We can have a 3rd party hold on to the $$ if trust is an issue in regards to a capping challenge, FairWarning.