• Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 4,595 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Can the #1 seed Caps really spit this up on home ice tonight?

Can the Halak show continue for another game?

Is Ovechkin really the top of the elite or just another Pavel Bure who is flashy and rich but without the heart of a winner?

Current line at Matchbook +278/-280

I kinda like the value on the Montreal side.

I am taking the over in this one. Never know what net minder will show. I am really hoping for Montreal, but I'm not because no one else will be able to beat Pitt then.

I am trading/market making this game (Betfair). You can bet all you like on the Capitals at 1.37 (-266).
:poutine:

Can the #1 seed Caps really spit this up on home ice tonight?

Can the Halak show continue for another game?

Is Ovechkin really the top of the elite or just another Pavel Bure who is flashy and rich but without the heart of a winner?

Current line at Matchbook +278/-280

I kinda like the value on the Montreal side.

gl yo

prayer114.jpg

I am trading/market making this game (Betfair). You can bet all you like on the Capitals at 1.37 (-266).
:poutine:

You serious?

I have about 20k sterling up. The guy with the huge amounts has been tailing me.
I would stress that my intention is to end up balanced.

GL with that. I'd be afraid to end up exposed big time on one side... do people actually bet/trade hockey at Betfair? I tried it for a couple weeks 2-3 years ago and it was a miserable experience.

GL with that. I'd be afraid to end up exposed big time on one side... do people actually bet/trade hockey at Betfair? I tried it for a couple weeks 2-3 years ago and it was a miserable experience.

Games that are live on UK TV have reasonable liquidity and play-off games are better than regular season.

I normally trade 7 or 8 markets each day, 3 or 4 or those I would expect to have low liquidity (but with better margins). They, of course, are the ones where I can get exposed but ever since the Premium Charge was introduced, I find myself needing to create exposures and offset them with a traditional book anyway.

Thanks but I'm not actually betting it myself. Well, I may take it in the gamelive contest but that's about it.

I am cheering for Montreal regardless. That is straight from the gut.

If the Habs win, so much for playing hard every night during the regular season.

If the Habs win, so much for playing hard every night during the regular season.

You silly American bastages. Playing hard during the reg. season gives you home ice for as long as you're in the playoffs. Montreal will/would be at a disadvantage all the way.

You silly American bastages. Playing hard during the reg. season gives you home ice for as long as you're in the playoffs. Montreal will/would be at a disadvantage all the way.

:canada:
True, but with NHL's history of so many playoff upsets over the years, my point is the home ice hasn't been that big of an advantage? Do you separatists want Canada to be spelled Canadia also?

True, but with NHL's history of so many playoff upsets over the years, my point is the home ice hasn't been that big of an advantage?

Upsets do happen along the way, but lower-seeded teams very rarely get to touch the Cup if you look at past winners.

I hope the Caps win Mudford as I have a future and a PL on the line tonight.

MrMonkey, probably a bit more often than the average married man! :whip: