This day in Blue Jays history

• Start date
  • Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 612 Views
The good ole days when Canada had a baseball team.

I woke up feeling like Rob Ducey

The good ole days when Canada had a baseball team.

Sheeit, it had two. Expos finished the 1993 season 3 games behind the division champ.

I'd like to see this become a regular daily updated thread during the regular season months for 2012

Nice memories there Fiver!

Here's what Roy H. said after the last game!“ I really enjoy the process of going after it and playing the game and getting to this point in the season. Hopefully, we get back to this point and some things go our way. But we come back here, and we do it again," Halladay said. “You hate to lose, and ultimately, to win the World Series is great. But I think going after it is even more fun.”

Boy I sure hope he gets a WS ring! Guy deserves it big time!

Sheeit, it had two. Expos finished the 1993 season 3 games behind the division champ.

yeah, i miss the expos. both canadian clubs once had outfields that rank among the best-ever trios in mlb history. those pre-world series teams in toronto had a fantastic threesome in bell, barfield and moseby. and montreal's bunch from the early-80s was tough to beat (dawson, raines, cromartie).

its amazing the names of great players you can rattle off that started out in one of those canadian cities, or ended their career there...

even a few stayed for their prime...

but yeah, they had some squads

I think spike owen as an expo was my first autograph by a player in person during batting practice...

I enjoyed the Larry Walker era. That's when I did most of my baseball watching, live and on TV.