• Start date
  • Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 425 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
I feel it in my bones, deformed as they may be. Tonight a #1 goes down. I can't zero in on which though. I would obviously rather it be Arizona but I got a bad feeling it's gonna be Florida.

use the FLOW To zero in on it

Wally, have you learned to use FLOW concepts in driving remote control cars?

UCLA only a 4.5 point dog

wouldn't be a HUGH upset

but most people do have them in final 4 and many have them winning it all ( I know I do!)

I still dream of Cousin Archie and Cousin Sean going head to head

Wally, I want both to go further on, but my guess would be FLA too but only cause UCLA >>>SDST IMO! Wanted to take Gators but real bad FT shooting team ..... read somewhere can be a problem tourny time ...... and saw it seems every guy on Bruins who plays was like a top 50 player coming out of HS! That kinds scares me that they could get better ..... hopefully not tonight! Patrick Young is a pure beast!

Virginia will lose but Florida and Arizona are too good.

use the FLOW To zero in on it

Wally, have you learned to use FLOW concepts in driving remote control cars?

Lemme tell ya about F.L.O.W. and RC racing Arch.

Last weekend was the JConcepts Point Series Race. In the 2wd stock buggy class there were 38 drivers. I'm probably the least experienced racer of any of them and after Round 1 Qualifying it wasn't looking good as I was sitting in like 30th position and looking at a D-Main for sure. Fortunately though there are 2 qualifiers and only the best of the 2 runs count.

In Round 2 the traction was high and so good that tire choice made little difference. Tire selection is HUGE and knowing what tire to run in which conditions is everything but when it is as good as it was in Round 2 it's far less critical.

So anyways I go out in Round 2 and lay down a blistering pace. I hit my marks and the car was hooked up and handling like it was on rails. After Round 2 I was qualified 6th overall and assured a spot in the A-Main.

Traction went away in the main and it was again critical to make the proper tire selection. I gambled and gambled wrong. I started 6th and finished 6th. It was still a decent result considering all the quality racers on the drivers stand all things considered but I can't settle for decent.

Virginia will lose but Florida and Arizona are too good.

I gotta funny feeling Virginia might pull it off tomorrow night as long as the MSG atmosphere doesn't spook the team or coach! Virginia might be a #1 but technically not an upset going by the line!

Tonight a #1 goes down. I can't zero in on which though.

Wally, the limb you just stepped out on just snapped in half, pal

# just like old times

# guzzling bourbon right now

# good to see you back, big fella

Wally, is for real in my top 5 all time fave posters

love him and miss him

good to see ya visit ole pal

Thanks Wally! You might getting your wish on who goes down!

that anderson kid from ucla will make a good pro

that anderson kid from ucla will make a good pro

Yes, he was rated #3 best player coming out of HS in 2012! Hang in there Gators!