The Open

• Start date
  • Replies 39 Comments
  • Views 1,022 Views
Did some hand wringing about this yesterday... think I'm letting it ride but would love to hear what the architect @tullamore is doing...

Could bet everyone at -5 or closer and take out better equity. Exposed if someone outside the top 8 cards a -8 (Rahms was historically low)... 10 to win 900 doesn't feel like I should sweat it tho. Hope Tully has it for a 4 figure payout.

Just waking outback with java/doggie looking at scores so far I think you guys are good if even Harman shoots even par. Only see Scotty S at -4 and another guy at -3 for the day. Will tune in later but maybe weather worse today and tougher pin placements because most scores at +. Harman appears mentally strong the way he turned it around yesterday.

Most lesser known guys would have faded! Though just looking it up was tied for 6th at last year's Open and 2nd once in US Open. Guy more experienced that I thought. Great call Tully!

Congratulations Tully impressive win & thanks for posting your ticket makes it so much more entertaining for the viewers.

I mean it's one thing to bink a 90/1 but it's another to 1) Post it and 2) Not post it as one of like 10 plays, but as THE play.

So fucking boss well done 🔥

100% VD. I didn't wanna mush it when answering the hedge question but I wanted to point out that Tully had the +280 top 20 finish - that alone is a serious dog line.

100% VD. I didn't wanna mush it when answering the hedge question but I wanted to point out that Tully had the +280 top 20 finish - that alone is a serious dog line.
Right! Wasn't top 30 on the betting board. Was still like +1500 AFTER day one. Wild upset pick that again would have still been impressive as hell in a group of 5-10 longshot stabs but as the single play is just mind blowing. So cool.