The Impeachment

• Start date
  • Replies 36 Comments
  • Views 4,138 Views
People are beyond desperate to get him out of office.....they will try anything even to and at the risk of potentially damaging their own reputation and credibility.

People are beyond desperate to get him out of office.....they will try anything even to and at the risk of potentially damaging their own reputation and credibility.

Which is exactly why getting him out is counterproductive.

The backlash thrown upon him will just polarize the two sides even more.

What Democrats don’t understand is their actions post Trump election have hurt their chances to get someone elected next election.

I'm not even sure that getting elected is their goal. Seems more clear than ever that elections are a ploy, a masquerade, for empty privileged people to maintain their status, by misdirecting the efforts of the public to effect politics.

It seems there are no consequences for them. I guess as long as you don't step on the wrong toes :dunno: reality doesn't matter

It seems there are no consequences for them. I guess as long as you don't step on the wrong toes :dunno: reality doesn't matter

technicalities....and loop holes. that's what's it all about anymore...

technicalities....and loop holes. that's what's it all about anymore...
and if it weren't for those, a lot of situations and people wouldn't have a leg to stand on....it's sad really.
at this point in time, morals, ethics, and any other unwritten "laws" have been thrown out the window. Seems hardly anyone, from politicians, down to the little man, abides by those anymore.....the lines have been so blurred, convoluted, and twisted.....it's disgusting. the narcissist and sociopaths have all but taken over at this point....so yeah, reality really doesn't seem to matter worth a damn anymore, on either side....

From Trump to AOC we are seeing the worst of politics.

But we also see no real change in day to day policy.

Just proves politics aren’t that important.

Personally, the only presidential candidate with any shot of winning the 2020 election that has a shred of dignity/brains is Elizabeth Warren but even she has some whaka doodle ideas.

Personally, the only presidential candidate with any shot of winning the 2020 election that has a shred of dignity/brains is Elizabeth Warren but even she has some whaka doodle ideas.
not familiar with this runner.....what's some of her whaka doodle ideas?

A lot of free stuff for people but we’re not sure what people are paying for the free stuff.

hopefully same people that are paying for the 800 military bases around the world :dunno:

LOL, Trump says "stop wasting time on bullshit" in regards the impeachment.

If he's removed from office he can run and win again in 2020...

I just watched the President talk to reporters before getting on Marine One.

It’s hard to believe this is all real.

He seems like a big ass toddler to me. is this all just a distraction? and for whom? what's really going on?

I just watched the President talk to reporters before getting on Marine One.

It’s hard to believe this is all real.

It feels like y'all are living in the aftermath of the alternate 1985 timeline in Back to the Future II.