The gamelive originals - who's left?

• Start date
  • Replies 192 Comments
  • Views 13,300 Views
Casper your timing is impeccable.

I learned recently that defending yourself to this peanut gallery is beyond idiotic.

Seriously, does anyone think RJ gives a rats ass what anyone on here thinks of him?

Their are very few people on GL that develop and real friendships.

Basically this site is a kangaroo court with drama on the docket.

I'll disagree with all of this.

..its taken you a hella long time to make a post about it, so it seemed like you were guilty of something

interesting logic

the US criminal justice system has plenty of flaws but at least silence does not equal guilt like the law of rayray does.

:bacon:

Had to get that shot in there eh Tronnaaaaay!

:yeahsure:

I disagree Tron. It may suppose to be that way but a lot of times when a defendant doesn't speak out people think he/she is guilty.

I disagree Tron. It may suppose to be that way but a lot of times when a defendant doesn't speak out people think he/she is guilty.

Thats perception.

A judge cant convict because a person exercises their right to remain silent.

The main reason a defendant remains silent in court is because they want to avoid cross examination.

If a defendant chooses to take the stand and explain himself the prosecution has the right to ask all sorts of questions. It's better to remain silent.

Let it go folks, there will be no stories here.

Don't know who talks to Blitty because I certainly haven't for at least 3 years.

I don't gamble anymore and will not be associating myself with anything related to it going fowrard. This account should have never been made and this will be it's last post.

Take care.

Thats perception.

A judge cant convict because a person exercises their right to remain silent.

The main reason a defendant remains silent in court is because they want to avoid cross examination.

If a defendant chooses to take the stand and explain himself the prosecution has the right to ask all sorts of questions. It's better to remain silent.

I agree. 100%

:chickendance::chickendance::chickendance:

does this mean I win the internets?????

Nor did he stop Choo or Blitty from basically accusing RJ. I would agree RJ is a private person. Still, it was a bush move by those guys if RJ isn't directly involved.

please provide a post where I accused RJ of anything.

keep making shit up.

choo used pronouns

If I was dead, I would be rolling over in my grave at the current state of gamelive.

I assume I have to go away. Gamelive has become the things I come to gamelive to get the fuck away from.

No idea if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

I just lol'ed @ this post.