The Fine Line Between Winning and Losing at CBB!

• Start date
  • Replies 3 Comments
  • Views 592 Views

MrMonkey

World's #1 Troll
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
My own experience just yesterday. Went 1-1-2. Yes, 2 pushes. Forget the win but concentrate on the pushes. I had GeorgiaTech +2 and Baylor -2. GTech loses by 2 and Baylor wins by 2.

Who I consider our resident pro here, (come on, the guy lives in LV), MonkeyFocker was on the opposite sides, he told me! We all know he gets his lines early and sharp, GTech was +1-1.5 just about everywhere until close to gametime. Baylor started out -3.5 and I had to buy .5 for me to get -2. TGod, that was my big play! So in conclusion I pushed and MF won. Just as a final stake in my heart, I come in at 1AM after shoveling out 2 cars to see Nevada win 67-66! I had them -1.5! :banghead:

Final thought, I going with Gonzaga -6 or otherwise less if MF tells me to wait? BOYS, if it loses I can remind my friend of how the RBS treatment was tomorrow! Monkey, sorry to put alot of pressure on you, but you said this was a huge play? Did you like the BOYS reference? I won't do it again! Promise! I think!:hattip:

I don't win every bet obviously. It's your money and ultimately your choice if you wish to tail it. I don't like that the market is completely stagnant so far for this game. However, I still like the play - a lot.

This could start the new Gamelive jinx if Gonzaga doesn't get it done.