The Back Story on Taking a Shot....

Valorem

value in all things
Since
May 24, 2011
Score
Tokens
Not many teams do I still fondly remember and rail for from my childhood. When my analysis is in agreement with my heart strings, I will occasionally take a shot even if the price is not optimal. This is the case of me pouring it on ND - 3 1/2 today.

My grandfather only gave me one sports related item that was clothing. This was a shiny and new Notre Dame jacket when I was 12 or so. I loved this jacket and reinforced Saturday's at his house when I used to watch the Fighting Irish by day and Hockey Night in Canada in the evening. I adore the moments when I get to reasonably relive those memories.

The last time I had a chance to do this was against Alabama and I refrained. Now I have extra money squirreled away from the wagering season. By itself, it could get a few nice things. Almost doubling it would allow me to change some of the contracts I have and expand my horizions by exploring other companies. The wager is in the low four digits.

I am not nervous at this point. I will not be angry at losing as this is somewhat found money. If I win, it could mean an upgrade for me.

So think of me as I tune out the world, turn every form of electronic communication off...sit back with my grandfather's spirit and rail a team like a fan should

Go Notre Dame.....

Great story...thank you for sharing. Go Irish!

good story. I like the HNIC part. Saturday nights during the winter were awesome in my house. It was ALWAYS HNIC and pizza.

good story. I like the HNIC part. Saturday nights during the winter were awesome in my house. It was ALWAYS HNIC and pizza.

Six or seven years old my grandfather goes out and comes back during the second period. He has this thin tin can with a rollup key. He proceeds to peel back the lid and the room starts to reek. He says in broken english..this makes man of you. He thrusts it towards me and I put the morsel in my mouth.

first time I ever had sardines.....it was awful but I came to love the staple in our saturday evening traditions in the winter

Six or seven years old my grandfather goes out and comes back during the second period. He has this thin tin can with a rollup key. He proceeds to peel back the lid and the room starts to reek. He says in broken english..this makes man of you. He thrusts it towards me and I put the morsel in my mouth.

first time I ever had sardines.....it was awful but I came to love the staple in our saturday evening traditions in the winter

Nice. I initially thought you were talking about chew.

nice Pucky, I don't know what sport Notre Dame is playing, cant be hockey at 3.5. :dunno:

NF183079S.jpg

love these things. they taste different than the American sardines though

What state did you watch HNIC in? I am assuming a border town.

TY

The brand name of Notre Dame drives the price from where it should be at -1 or so to the -3 1/2 to -4 level. However, the model and I persoanlly both believe that ND is good up to 8.

I am hoping this pans out well...would like the options it would give me if it comes through

I am enjoying the game even though I am on the wrong end of things so far. Food is good and the fan factor is great. Worse comes to worse I have savings to make moves if it becomes necessary

Shit Valorem Shit.

Rallayyyyyyyyyy ND we NEED OT