Tawnee Stone Dead

• Start date
  • Replies 85 Comments
  • Views 113,260 Views
That Steve dude seems shady. Interesting thread they've got over there though.

I'm kind of a big deal.

Muddy you most certainly are a big deal but Muddy, have you ever named an entire year after yourself, I have.

At this point, I am leaning towards this story being a hoax. I don't know what the point would be but that is my gut feeling.

As for the Twitter account, here's what some random guy on the internet is saying:

This Twitter account is a fake. There is one tweet put in 18 hours ago. She has one follower on the account. Like get real, a young woman on a social network site like Twitter with one follower! You would have to be a hermit in Antarctica to have just one follower. Some dick has just started the account.

:ohmy:

It always good to hear that someone you thought was dead is actually alive and well.

well now at least i get to whack off to another dead girl

People still bickering at the various forums over whether this is true or not. No proof either way. I remain on the side of hoax.

Some people keep linking that Twitter account to support their case. :laugh:

Meanwhile, almost 1900 views for this thread.

Meanwhile, almost 1900 views for this thread.

Muddy you fucking pro.

You should be made a moderator.

PS: The page view numbers on this thread are high because of people searching google for
"Tawnee Stone Dead".

progress.gif
progress.gif
progress.gif

I am no longer a mod but I remain very numbers oriented. Although I have no personal stake in this forum, that out-of-whack number still gives me wood.

Mudcat, don't let the recent celebrity status of one post go to your head pal.

Remember, OD KROW!

we need an OD KROW smiley here. does sammy still post over there?

does sammy still post like a complete jagoff over there?*