stuff thats for fags

• Start date
  • Replies 565 Comments
  • Views 34,349 Views
Fitted bike frames.
Get one of these for yourself .....
1623589649932.png

No ball worries if that's your issue! And if somebody says, "is that a ladies bike?" Tell them no jackass, it's a transgender bike! Semi-homo but definitely not a fag! Boner, you woke to it?

Get one of these for yourself .....
View attachment 5125
No ball worries if that's your issue! And if somebody says, "is that a ladies bike?" Tell them no jackass, it's a transgender bike! Semi-homo but definitely not a fag! Boner, you woke to it?

Looks cool. Never learned to ride a bike tho.

Looks cool. Never learned to ride a bike tho.
My whole childhood revolved around riding a bike and last time I tried I almost fell off! I forgot for sure! No more!

I was doing a thing. Actually was drinking with my neighbor on Friday and we took his mountain bikes for a spin around the neighborhood @ 11pm. Was a joy.
:laugh: Why don't you just say I was drunk and did something sober people wouldn't do at 11PM. Boner, I'm envious that I can't do things like that anymore!

This Thread

If you're robbing a bank time before you go in is worth a lot less than time after you leave. Just saying.

Male on male anal or oral sex.

You can get aids that way too.

Cartoons, especially ones of male on male anal or oral sex.

Big bird

Wampum

People who snore loudly

Last edited:
If you're robbing a bank time before you go in is worth a lot less than time after you leave. Just saying.
I'm guessing Marty's talking about parralel parking and you the other. Whatever Its called.

Nah. He's taking about the grocery store and for that he's mostly right except the case where a person has time before the event that requires the parking but doesn't have time after the event (mostly never). If he's calling parallel parking "backing in" and not just "parallel parking" well then for this thread I'll add:

Matty
Reno

I wasn't talking about parallel parking (which of course you do in reverse because you're not an animal)