So you Want to Ban yourself from Gamelive....

• Start date
  • Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 1,252 Views

Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I hope no one ever feels that they need to get banned to prevent themselves from logging in

but if you don't have the self control to not visit here and log in and you can't convince the guy holding the ban stick to push it

try this...

go to settings.... change password/email

type your current password

then in the new password box type a long string of random letters and numbers and write each character down as you type it on a piece of paper

now read from the paper and type in the random characters again in the confirm password box

hit enter

burn the paper

Excellent idea Archie. :thumbsup:

That sounds like a great idea!

Doing that now. Would have appreciated RJ just doing it but he doesn't respond to anything I ask.,

why not just stop posting? That seems to counteract your request.

Wait no!!!!

Don't do it!

What happens if you really forget your password? There has to be a way to retrieve it or reset, now that I think about it.

Yeah you ask RJ to help you and he.....

Oh wait

why not just stop posting? That seems to counteract your request.

Ah addicts are gonna addict

Do you think mudcat just decided that drugs and booze were ruining his life and stopped consuming them?

No!

He asked the drug dealer and liquor stores to ban him!

174 tried to ban 173 and 173 somehow remembered the password 174 changed after being severely concussed and blacked out, he wrote it on a fortune from chinese food that day and 174 didn't know that and got REAL pissed. There was a full fledged fight club incident as a result initiated by 174 both fell into a dumpster after the stores and the first non pukeworthy thing seen was a slice of bacon someone threw out and thus bacon was born.

Ah. I take it this thread is about something infinitely more ghey than I initially surmised.

Casper if you do this Ima call your cousin again and tell her I'm afraid you've taken your own life.

:lmao: what did you originally think?

surely Casper will let us know when he get's on Judge Judy though, he can't stay angry as long as somebody:dunno: doesn't do what he says forever

:lmao: what did you originally think?

Just thought Archie was being random. Me being me, I am always open to some random.

I have no idea what Casperwaits is up to. I don't like posters who make me feel embarrassed for them and I don't read them.

This thread basically found a loophole - did an end around - and before I knew what happened, I knew something about Casperwaits.

Seems like he has become no less embarrassing.