• Replies 122 Comments
  • Views 7,609 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Anyone watching? I gotta figger some here are. I will.

This show has its fanatics. I have couple in my immediate family. I on the other hand might be described as a grudging viewer. I am sucked in now and I will watch but I really just want to know how they tie it all together in the end.

It could end up being one of the most brilliant things of all time; it could just be a lot of pointless busy-work.

I wonder if it will all end up just being Hurley's dream or something.

watched a few episodes of season 1 and totally lost all interest. muddy, you remember a canadian show called Intelligence? great show about a huge weed dealer who starts trading some info with the feds. only lasted 2 seasons, but was really good. check it out on one of the online tv show sites

I watched for about 2 seasons and then it got so nuts that I couldn't take it anymore. It made my head twist and turn too much and I got over it. It just kept going no where...and I realize that is part of what brings people back but I want SOME answers sometimes.

watched a few episodes of season 1 and totally lost all interest. muddy, you remember a canadian show called Intelligence? great show about a huge weed dealer who starts trading some info with the feds. only lasted 2 seasons, but was really good. check it out on one of the online tv show sites

That one is not ringing any bells for me.

I watched for about 2 seasons and then it got so nuts that I couldn't take it anymore. It made my head twist and turn too much and I got over it. It just kept going no where...and I realize that is part of what brings people back but I want SOME answers sometimes.

Smart. That is exactly my thinking except I don't have the sense to stop watching.

It's the kind of show where I don't really care if I get a phone call and miss 15 minutes in the middle of an episode. I don't worry about recording what I am missing like I would with my other regular shows. I know they are just going to pile on a bunch of busy details that aren't going to matter 2 episodes later.

I don't remember where we left off last season. I just remember a blur of details but don't remember when they happened.

As long as they don't bring back Charlie I won't be too upset. I hated that guy. Problem is, even though he died, they just might.

Who lost their resumes tonight Mudcat?

I can't not watch. Been hating the show and its two silly creators since Season 3 and I intend to actively despise the whole thing until the very end.

Bring it. Blood pressure is spiking already.

catching up on season 5 now

I just woke up from a nap and my brain isn't working yet and it took me a minute to figure out what the hell you are talking about. Kindly do not make sport of my thread titles!!

I'm trying to remember if we've got any hot chicks to look forward to. I know Kate is still around. She is attractive (although mopey). I have a bit of a thing for Asians so I liked Sun (despite her general mopiness). Elizabeth Mitchell's character is alright when she isn't moping.

Lost rebounded pretty well last year and got me sucked right bac k in again.

I am really looking forward toward this final season. Being able to navigate an ending usually produces great shows------I think this will be a good run for Lost.

I just woke up from a nap and my brain isn't working yet and it took me a minute to figure out what the hell you are talking about. Kindly do not make sport of my thread titles!!

I'm trying to remember if we've got any hot chicks to look forward to. I know Kate is still around. She is attractive (although mopey). I have a bit of a thing for Asians so I liked Sun (despite her general mopiness). Elizabeth Mitchell's character is alright when she isn't moping.

I read somewhere you like reading funny stuff. My humor is very dry like the humidity in Sahara.

I can't not watch. Been hating the show and its two silly creators since Season 3 and I intend to actively despise the whole thing until the very end.

Bring it. Blood pressure is spiking already.

im totally with you on this one. not watching tonight though. will get it online tomorrow or something.

not watching it. Watched a few shows a few years ago but it was confusing without knowing all the backstory so I gave up. I watch 24 and The Mentalist.

that's what I was wondering pavy....... I thought mud might be looking for a job.

I enjoy this show and I am glad it is back. I am expecting a great last season.

Oh boy. We're underwater now. That's new.