so i'm officially single.

• Start date
  • Replies 1,176 Comments
  • Views 79,027 Views
I thought she hooked up with Freefall.

Where is Freefall?

IAG
1. She does look fine.
2. If she indeed has gained weight, you are not telling her something she doesn't already know. "realize you have a problem." bwhaha
Shit like this is why so many young girls have eating disorders.
3. Casper-shave that shit.

iga, you know im just acting up and playing around... cali is an adult now...immature as fuck, but still an adult...unless we are talking about an Over Eating disorder, her eating disorder days are way behind her :lmao: ohhhh gaaaahdamn im funny

iga, you know im just acting up and playing around... cali is an adult now...immature as fuck, but still an adult...unless we are talking about an Over Eating disorder, her eating disorder days are way behind her :lmao: ohhhh gaaaahdamn im funny

I know you are pal. I have to admit I loled at "over eating disorder."

Good luck today. I really need some more scoring in these early games. Like in the Memphis game. Stat.

Hey I have that disorder too.

Small word.

they are very fast on turf... gl today

I thought she hooked up with Freefall.

Where is Freefall?
She ate him?

Sorry CG..couldn't resist..I have no idea what these guys are even talking about.
Hey I have that disorder too.

Small word.
Me too. We must be those "fucked up fatties" to whom she was referring.

Got any chicken wings?

they are very fast on turf... gl today
I have Memphis -23 also. I haven't done very well with them this year. Hopefully today is different.

Wait, Cali ate Freefall? Was it like a mating ritual type thing? I've heard of that with some insects.

Is Cali part of some insects?

Wait, Cali ate Freefall? Was it like a mating ritual type thing? I've heard of that with some insects.

Is Cali part of some insects?
You sound a little too interested.

Have you and Cami been doing the Praying Mantis role playing thing again?

yes im currently being digested.

It's not so bad in here, warm. She's going to need some serious antacid for this.

yes im currently being digested.

It's not so bad in here, warm. She's going to need some serious antacid for this.
:lol:

I got moobs.

my own ornery bull shit?

mary's omaha olefactory bullshit sphincter

mildly odd obsession Beatles songs?

The digestion processes has been completed.

Result - I'm still a piece of shit.

Oh, man. Pro stuff RIGHT THERE folks.

She looks fine but God forbid a half dozen people say nice things and one or two ridicule her a little bit and she has to throw a fit like a four year old girl. Fuck the nice people, right?

Hope to see you around CG, I enjoy your posting and you crack me up.

-boring nice person

thaaats Cali! she likes being treated badly, it turns her on:blittster: