• Replies 22 Comments
  • Views 1,467 Views

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
possible reasons for having a smelly fucking Cat...

1. curling practice...

2. walking the dog...

2.5 moral support through high fives...

besides these instances, the species is useless

:pogox:

My kitty is awesome I haven't smelled her but I'm guessing it ain't good. She's strictly out door and I don't know how she jumps 20 feet or whatever it is out of a tree as soon as I open the door without breaking anything but she does and I can carry her around like a stuffed animal as she only watches where we're going. Her posse annoys me a little but heck she needs company since she can't come in. Blackie should just shut the FUCK up sometime.

So Rayray, you can eat her stinky ass anytime you want.

and people wonder why I'm sad...

possible reasons for having a smelly fucking Cat...

1. curling practice...

2. walking the dog...

2.5 moral support through high fives...

besides these instances, the species is useless

:pogox:

Raymond totally gets it when it comes to cats. But remember, RayRay, they are good at keeping the mice and rat populations down in neighbourhoods.

because you STINK

P U
:
Not everyone can smell as good as bacon, but just watch me in the bb contest....I'm coming for Saulty this summer.

I will block you but not unfriend you so that you feel rejected and maybe will feel thankful that you have the opportunity to give me money when I return.

Sincerely,

Casperwaits

P.S. Mmmmm mmmmm this is a GOOD Guinness I'm drinking in this MILF's dumpster

Also Pucky we are not cool anymore. Every post you have towards me is hostile. You are attacking me without quotation marks.

We are not cool anymore.

Suck it.

Also Pucky we are not cool anymore. Every post you have towards me is hostile. You are attacking me without quotation marks.

We are not cool anymore.

Suck it.

WHY YOU NO LIKE PUCKY ANYMORE?

Sadcat,

Do you poooosy smell like roses?

this-cat-takes-protecting-it-s-owner-very-seriously-photo-u1.jpg

Everytime we leave the city for the weekend I hope to find a dead cat when we come back.

Alas. Automatic feeder.

You are forgetting about the anti-freeze, mon ami.