Sing a Song Saturday

• Start date
  • Replies 320 Comments
  • Views 14,439 Views
Yay!!! Now, can you make a whole song about gaymelive including all posters?!

You has a nice voice Reno!

Awesome!:chickendance::chickendance::chickendance: I lmao at "cuz that would be impossible."

Forum/Valorem...perfect. I didn't catch that the first time.

thanx ya'll :grouphug:

lyrics are:

Pucky left the forum with Monkey and Valorum
they really left a hole on Adams family.

Now I've got find a way, since I cant turn away
no I can't look away

To read all the breakfast threads, numerology- which doesnt work everyday ...that would be impossible

:grin:

I just missed the first initially cuz I didn't have my sound on. Awesome. I think it's your best work to date! It's catchy.

lmao, I do that a lot, and then I sit there like an idiot looking at my computer thinking wtf is wrong now?! me, I am what's wrong, lol.

Inspired effort there. A tribute to our departed Canadian Hillbilly - and more.

Only thing I'm not clear on is the Adams family reference. That flew over my head.

:clueless:

You are up next Muddy. :pope:

I can see RC singing that in a brewpub in the Denver area this weekend. People throwing the dollar bills in his guitar case. :guitar:

Inspired effort there. A tribute to our departed Canadian Hillbilly - and more.

Only thing I'm not clear on is the Adams family reference. That flew over my head.

:clueless:

gamelive family would have sounded kind of gay and the rhythm sounded like adams family tune. but yeah its a bit awkward. :grin:

No, no - that's cool. Just wasn't sure if I had missed something on the forum.

:10:

super awesome!!!!

thanks so much Reno!

I can see RC singing that in a brewpub in the Denver area this weekend. People throwing the dollar bills in his guitar case. :guitar:

that would be cool. I should make up like 50 45second tunes. Like that dude from In Living Color.

awesome job!!! Loved it!! Pucky would be pleased!!

:chickendance::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance:

Nina what did we do before the dancing chicken?