Should POTATO offer BobbyFK a room to rent?

• Start date
  • Replies 107 Comments
  • Views 10,644 Views
I'll open one, you tell me what to bet so I can make a few grand and I'll give you half.

Deal? They'll pay. 100%.

I usually get 90% :)

You need to be in the USA, with us IP, etc.

Bodog euro is trash you can't win $32

I usually get 90% :)

You need to be in the USA, with us IP, etc.

Bodog euro is trash you can't win $32

90% you prick :lmao:

Of course you do for your people. Since I initiated this, I'm offering 50. I was going to offer 30 but figured since I love you, I'd be generous ;)

Is it that bad with Bodog.eu? I have a remote computer in LA that I still access every day for work. I really need to start investigating how stuff works. I've been starting to look at a few of the less talked about books more but until I get Moneybookers sorted out for the Euro and Asian ones, it's all just a bloody hassle.

Didn't JJ break your MB? What about NT?

Bodog uk is just a standard crap euro book with shitty odds and lightning fast $10 limits.

Didn't JJ break your MB? What about NT?

Bodog uk is just a standard crap euro book with shitty odds and lightning fast $10 limits.

Yeah that's what I mean.... MB is still jacked so they want me to basically send in blood to prove I'm here, I exist, I haven't been in the US in how long, etc. Which is fine because I can obviously prove all of that but it's such a hassle to keep getting stuff notarised. Last request was I had to go to the Canadian and US embassies to get some forms filled out and dragging S around to sit in lines to do this shit for gambling is a headache waiting to happen since I won't make enough money off of it on my own. Plus I already got tossed once from William Hill under another name and bet365 wasn't happy with me for awhile - and I'm the first to say I'm rather clueless as it is - so I can't get motivated to bother unless it'd be actually worth it.

NT I had an account at ages ago. I think I'd just need to reconfirm all of my ID but haven't even thought of trying. Not sure why. I've just always relied on MB until JJgate.

I'm going to look into what I can do with that LA computer.

Bobbbbbbayyyyyyyyyyyy!

The other thing I meant to say is UNLESS it is your significant other or family

Bobby

DO NOT LET PEOPLE BORROW MONEY

and if you do consider it spent not lent my friend

The reasons don't matter they will find a way.

Trust me.

mb told me to get one item out of my passport, visa, utility bill in order to have an unlimited account. i did the passport and visa just in case and then they tell me that they meant to say all 3 so fuck em. i have pretty high limits anyway.

neteller just started letting colombians get their atm/debit card so assuming mine.comes i will be using only neteller from now on.

imo usa based accounts are more hassle than they are worth. i am pulling everything i have out of there.

i would try to get nt set up and keep it open in aus no matter where you go.

mb told me to get one item notarized out of my passport, visa, utility bill in order to have an unlimited account. i did the passport and visa just in case and then they tell me that they meant to say all 3 so fuck em. i have pretty high limits anyway.

neteller just started letting colombians get their atm/debit card so assuming mine.comes i will be using only neteller from now on.

imo usa based accounts are more hassle than they are worth. i am pulling everything i have out of there.

Only condition that BobbyFK gets Tomato's bedroom is if Bobby gives him his account at Bovada.

WE WARNED YOU NOT TO BET LEAGUE ONE / LEAGUE TWO.

:facepalm:

Tomato bet AS Roma -1.5 +140 at sbk

mb told me to get one item out of my passport, visa, utility bill in order to have an unlimited account. i did the passport and visa just in case and then they tell me that they meant to say all 3 so fuck em. i have pretty high limits anyway.

ah that makes me feel a bit better about MB

at one point I asked if I was dealing with people who spoke English as a first language because I was getting so many conflicting instructions... do this = rejected... we meant to say do that... do that = rejected...we need you to do this one more thing

Now I have to go to Embassies? Seems like way too much hassle. Pinny has an Aussie bank account so we don't even really do official wires here, or at least not in the sense I hear people doing them with US facing books. As long as I transfer the cash during business hours, it hits their account at midnight and then is credited. No fees on either end. But I'll get motivated and sort out my NT account on Monday. Really I think MB thinks I'm just a criminal and that's why they're making me jump through hoops; which I guess makes sense. But really I just let someone else use my account who had no bloody clue wtf he was doing and no cash was even exchanged. Oh sorry - cash was deposited into MB but is now stuck there. Live and learn.

WE WARNED YOU NOT TO BET LEAGUE ONE / LEAGUE TWO.

:facepalm:

Tomato bet AS Roma -1.5 +140 at sbk

Ya lol. those leagues are like auto $50 limits

ROABBAYYYYYYYY!

Tato...Help our bro out! We heart him! He's a good dude.
Honestly though, it if were me, I would. I'm always more then happy to help someone out when I can.

Bobby gave some negroid at work 2500 dollars. She has not paid a dime back. Been 2.5/3 months. :goodforyou:

Deuce letting facts get in the way of a good story, but yes, don't let Bobby lend anyone money and don't let him gamble. If you let him gamble, give him your plays and don't let him bet his stuff.

Bobby is a good guy and you won't be disappointed having him as a roommate, except when the fucking prick doesn't shower for 10 days.

SoV
Bobby is a good guy and you won't be disappointed having him as a roommate, except when the fucking prick doesn't shower for 10 days.
i shower every day guy

I love me some Bobbyfk...

like a lot....

oddly enough, out of all the online gambling forums non people, she hates him the most or 2nd most....

Bobby, its great to hear you are going out to Vegas and you got some big balls, and I admire them!!!!!

Bobby, I really really really miss hearing your laugh. You got one of my favorite laughs ever!

Bobby was born to gamble and win.... hell he was 5 years old and got on tv while the horse he gambled on won and he celebrated!