SBR Sponsor Bet Islands steals over a million dollars from players

• Start date
  • Replies 657 Comments
  • Views 68,683 Views
EM he goes by Bay Bud here but he can't ban you anymore. You are safe now.

And Dozer's primary concern was to get the affiliate money owed first before the players got any. They have a poll at SBR whether they are credible as a watchdog and Dozer and SBR John voted they are A. Who in their right mind starts a poll asking their opinion about their business and votes in it? They have lost it completely over there. They are in denial.

WOW!

And BOOM goes the dynamite!

When you see the ill gotten gains on a spreadsheet it suddenly makes it much more real somehow.

"To sum this up from November 7, 2012 to December 18, 2012 there were $171,571 in P2P deposits plus $7,993 in P2P fees. This totals $179,564 that players spent posting up to BetIslands during this period."

Jesus christ.

And how about more interent gold:

"Sincerely,
AskTheBookie.com – Watchdog of the Watchdog since December 18, 2012."

"i know you guys might not believe me.. but i did some digging and talked to some people directly involved in this... JON stole money (300 k plus in his first year alone) and a lot of it , he is in hiding... he is hoping this blows over and can show his face again (up to us to not let that happen) .. There hasnt been a backer for awhile.. they backed out a longgggg time ago.. they were never arrested.. Jon lied and cheated them also. so they basicalled told him too p i ss off.. he tried to get a backer to save face... he even went to betcris.. they laughed in his face.. sslp is 100 % jon, also jon cut a deal with the sharps.. getting a percent of their wins.. the backers told jon to get rid of the sharps he did and then brought them in under different names/accounts..

as far as sbr you wouldnt even believe how filthy their hands are in this. i can promise you 100% SBR is Guilty in thus.Bi has known since august this was going to happen..

Also ryan stayed on til the end casue he was promised a managers job at 7red.. (which only has 20 clients haha). i gave ryan the benefit of the doubt for awhile but he turned out to be a shitbag also..."

http://forum.sbrforum.com/sportsboo...9-564-betislands-deposits-nov-7-dec-18-a.html

If this is to be believed (50/50), there wasn't a crooked angle he didn't have covered it seems.

Last edited:
FatFrank

Re: SBR Doesn't Know Deposits?

Thanks for you answer raiders

FF agrees with you... Now follow this logic

If BI fucked EVERYONE , even SBR , as SBR_John said... Why would SBR_John keep BI's banner up for a month knowing they were defunct YET STILL TAKING DEPOSITS ?

I'll answer

SBR was hoping to receive a % of the poster's deposits knowing full well the depositors would get fukked"

http://www.peepsplace.com/showthread.php?t=402833

as far as sbr you wouldnt even believe how filthy their hands are in this. i can promise you 100% SBR is Guilty in thus.Bi has known since august this was going to happen..

This was my first thought I am 100% positive that BI has known they were going down since the start of the football season.

Last year when they were still operating on a Jazz skin my account was limited, bonuses taken away, 1/2 points taken away, and put on a 45 second delay where they would move the line 10-15 cents against me on damn near every bet I attempted to make and would move the line back to what it was if I tried to bet the other side of the line after the move.

BI made it pretty clear that they did not care for my action but suddenly at the start of the football season they started calling me and promising me that I could again claim a bonus and have free 1/2 points if I deposited 3k or more. This has been a cash grab for several months now.

No idea Sharper, at this point it's hard to know but I have noticed a few interesting things.

Dozer is asking which SBR members made deposits and when, which is odd in one regard, in that the information has already been published, but I wonder if he's doing it to see how many replies he gets. Depending on what the number is SBR could repay those deposits, thus accrueing huge goodwill from a vocal section of posters.

Also, the rumor that Legends is considering some sort of bailout in some shape or form (however small) seems to be gaining momentum at various forums and would also give SBR some credibility back if they can say it was them that brokered the deal.

A lot of ifs-and-buts but I wouldn't rule out SBR somehow cobbling together a deal that goes some small way to convincing the poster base that they really care blah blah blah.

If that happened I'm sure the cynics amongst us would point to the fact they probably got the money they are returning from the cut of the money that was stolen all along and are simply returning it, but that's another chapter.

Reading between the lines on various forums, I see some sort of bailout, albeit largely useless to anyone who had a decent balance.

If you want the world you better be ready to take it

We stay on our savage shit

I got one gun and i shot 2

Official BI Bailout Offering
EZStreetPete
RX Junior

RX Points
12-25-2012, 02:38 PM
Dear former Bet Islands customers,

After BetIslands ceased operations this week, players have been left wondering about their deposits and winnings and BI employees without a paycheck. While there has been plenty of finger pointing going around, EZ Street has decided to step up and try to help as many people as possible affected by this situation.

Prior to the closure of BI, we attempted to step in and save it, but we were unable to obtain a proper audit of the nearly 2 million in account balances. There were multiple reasons for this, including poor management and a high number of sharps, bonus manipulators and syndicate players.

Because of this, a blanket bailout program is not feasible as certain accounts, identities, deposits and balances can never be truly verified. We understand that some will not be happy to hear this, but we want to be upfront so there are no unrealistic expectations.

We have spent the past week working on details of a possible bailout program. We hope this program will help brighten the holidays for both players and ex-employees.

In the following days we will be sending out an email with a generous bailout offer to many of the affected customers. To help expedite the situation we are offering employment to ex-BI account managers and customer service workers. We have partnered with the RX sports forum to document that everyone that has been invited to participate has been given everything they were promised in a professional and timely manner. Because so many players have been affected it will take us a few days to get to all of you.

Happy Holidays

EZStreetsports Management

What they gonna do offer free plays to everyone with under 2k in balances? Sbrjohn says they are working on a bailout and you can be sure that its not with easy street. Can't think of a book that would do it. Maybe bol. We would have 50 threads a day about shitty CS and slow pays.

It really doesn't make sense anywhere. Legends maybe? I don't know. Has to be a place that is safe, can take on most of the sharp action, and stands to gain in some way. A place like Bookmaker is already considered upper-echelon. No advantage for them proposing a bailout. Unfortunately, there aren't many options either.

No one stands to gain.

That's why no decent book would do it. But, maybe sbr and their pals at BOL can work something out since they are already in the ponzi scheme game.

An example should be made in this case.

Jon should try harder to hide.

rito did you lose any money in this ponzi scheme?

I'm still amazed at how a book, any book could allow sharps full action and the added advantage of 1/2 point promotions could see that as being wise. I don't know the math but for those that do I'm pretty sure you are setting yourself up in a bad spot. Hell even non-sharps would have an edge. You would be safe with idiots like me but you gotta have A LOT of me's to compensate for those taking full advantage of you.

This wasn't a book wally.

A book has things like linespeople, risk management, etc. This was 3 salespeople in a closet soliciting deposits.