SBR Sponsor Bet Islands steals over a million dollars from players

• Start date
  • Replies 657 Comments
  • Views 68,729 Views
Just set up a computer at your friends place and log in remotely. Never use the accounts from anywhere else.

you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to explain your thoughts... mr choo choo no likey

strawman.jpg

i think mr choo no likely having his money stolen by complete scumbags backed by sbr

Zero, get yourself a trusted Canadian buddy. Have him obtain a separate and new bank account. Setup a computer which you can remotely access to place your wagers. You give your buddy the money to deposit into a Canadian bank, he signs up for the account at whatever book you choose and and you remotely access the computer at his address and play away.

I not entirely sure I would use Plommer though. He seems honest enough but he has a questionable background.

There are also ways to "create" documents you need.

PDF editing software comes in handy for putting John Does name on a utility bill addressed to Bob Smith.

You can get copies notarized at the local drivers licensing office.

Believe me, it can be done. Especially for someone skilled in the fine art of document deception.

Zero, get yourself a trusted Canadian buddy. Have him obtain a separate and new bank account. Setup a computer which you can remotely access to place your wagers. You give your buddy the money to deposit into a Canadian bank, he signs up for the account at whatever book you choose and and you remotely access the computer at his address and play away.

I not entirely sure I would use Plommer though. He seems honest enough but he has a questionable background.

Wal, you need to be physically present to open an account at a brick and mortar bank.

A Canadian may open an account for you but the bank will definitely ask if the account is for sole use or its being used on behalf of anyone else.

The solution may be a joint account but again, you would need to be there in person to sign a signature card.

Unless of course you are talking about trusting this friend 100%, then he could setup everything in his name on your behalf.

did they notify you right away, or when you wanted to cash out?

Got an e-mail from security Dept, more or less the same day saying account was being closed because they couldn't be sure I wasn't betting from a country who's regulations prohibit such activity, they didn't actually mention USA.

The most interesting thing about the whole process for me was that they refunded the losing bet I'd had with them that alerted them. It was only 30GBP but I was shocked to see they'd cancelled a losing wager.

After that I realized I had to give myself some insurance, so I called all the books I use and told them I was working in America but still wanted to bet. Bet365 said 'no problem, do what you want,' either online or by phone, Stan James and Victor Chandler said 'fine, but phone only, n o internet.'

You have to remember, I've had accounts at those books online since they started and have only been in the USA 8 years so I was an established loser and therefore they don't give a fuck where I bet from as long as I bet.

Euro books are the best option for squares, nothing safer. If you're looking to take shots at stale NBA lines on a wet and windy Tiesday night (it's the middle of the night there and nobody is betting) you'll get limited within three bets, maybe two.

Wal gets it.

Interesting Mike. You think all books are like that, or will some freeroll you and let you know once you want to cash out?

Rito
What books that accept US clients have the highest tolerance of getting beat if you play major market stuff and not hit stale lines?
how much usually?

but the bank will definitely ask if the account is for sole use or its being used on behalf of anyone else.

You mean in the same way SBR found out BI was on the up and up?

Interesting Mike. You think all books are like that, or will some freeroll you and let you know once you want to cash out?

Couldn't answer that but you have to assume some books might try it.

Got an e-mail from security Dept, more or less the same day saying account was being closed because they couldn't be sure I wasn't betting from a country who's regulations prohibit such activity, they didn't actually mention USA.

The most interesting thing about the whole process for me was that they refunded the losing bet I'd had with them that alerted them. It was only 30GBP but I was shocked to see they'd cancelled a losing wager.

After that I realized I had to give myself some insurance, so I called all the books I use and told them I was working in America but still wanted to bet. Bet365 said 'no problem, do what you want,' either online or by phone, Stan James and Victor Chandler said 'fine, but phone only, n o internet.'

You have to remember, I've had accounts at those books online since they started and have only been in the USA 8 years so I was an established loser and therefore they don't give a fuck where I bet from as long as I bet.

Euro books are the best option for squares, nothing safer. If you're looking to take shots at stale NBA lines on a wet and windy Tiesday night (it's the middle of the night there and nobody is betting) you'll get limited within three bets, maybe two.

VC tossed my last account after one bet.

Rito
What books that accept US clients have the highest tolerance of getting beat if you play major market stuff and not hit stale lines?
how much usually?

bookmaker

You mean in the same way SBR found out BI was on the up and up?

Not sure I understand.

I'm talking about how a Canadian bank will 100% of the time will ask if the account being opened will be used on behalf of someone else. It's standard when opening an account.

I tried this with my water bill and it works. I was able to change the address using Adobe Pro. Thanks for the tip plommer!

Pavy, sometimes I get the feeling you're riding me.

In the case of satisfying Moneybooker or Pinnys security dept I'm sure it can be done.

There are also ways to "create" documents you need.

PDF editing software comes in handy for putting John Does name on a utility bill addressed to Bob Smith.

You can get copies notarized at the local drivers licensing office.

Believe me, it can be done. Especially for someone skilled in the fine art of document deception.

I tried this with my water bill and it works. I was able to change the address using Adobe Pro. Thanks for the tip plommer!

Just set up a computer at your friends place and log in remotely. Never use the accounts from anywhere else.

I would do this for many of the US based guys at gamelive, not interested in profiting from them, would ask that they cover costs, that would be it.