Saturday Plays

• Start date
  • Replies 67 Comments
  • Views 3,786 Views
I've got Georgia and Mich. St in a teaser.:theshrink:

Laugh out fucking loud! :fok:

maybe an adjustment not to turn the ball over 3 times in the 2nd half would be a start.....

and how bout Bobo finding a way to AJ teh fuking ball

Mikey, I have the over, I'm all for all of those ideas.

here comes 2 draw plays and an incomplete pass, then punt

Yep Yep Patty, the best I can do is 4-4 and even that is still in serious doubt.

The 2 added plays win but they do not count for Patty.

Urban and staff are the worst halftime adjustment coaches in football.

Oklahoma St -4.5 winner
Northern Illinois -7.5 loser
Tennessee UNDER 48.5 loser
Tulsa +8.5 winner
Maryland -5.5 winner
Toledo -10.5
Florida International -4.5 loser
Auburn OVER 61

No you are 3-3 you can still go 5-3

ugh...just played a bad number on NIU wally... when a number is at -7.5 after falling a few pts...its best to wait it out to to see if you can get -7 or even less around kick... lesson learned

I know, but looking at your card last night I saw 7-1 maybe 8-2 at worst for you. We'll see.

ugh...just played a bad number on NIU wally... when a number is at -7.5 after falling a few pts...its best to wait it out to to see if you can get -7 or even less around kick... lesson learned

RayRay, I generally go ahead and buy the hook but I had them easy 12 point favs. I got sloppy and it cost me. I also capped them with too much of an edge obviously.

To be honest with you I am just overwhelmed with joy regardless of what happens because of UT/USC 1st half and UF/UGA over for the game were my LARGE plays today. I suck at totals but I got those 2 so the rest is desert. Pie in the face if Patty wins obviously.

I'm thinking about playing Oregon. They can cover 6 points. Right?

Thought the line would be higher. I guess USC has found it's footing.

Whata ya think?