SASKATCHEWAN

• Start date
  • Replies 460 Comments
  • Views 28,453 Views
That truck had a cracked rim and a steering problem. Tickets paid by the company, plommer wasn't on the hook for the $300 + in fines that day.

Saskatchewan looks like a fun place.

:wah:

Saskatchewan looks like a fun place.

:wah:

Martaaaaaay!

looks like i'm going back to drive that truck for the 2015 paving season, until late Oct 2015, then $526 a week on employment insurance till spring.

Woohoo, $526 a week for sleeping in.

hahahahahahahaha. "Making a video."

Whats so funny?

:cop:
I don't know...I guess I didn't expect that to actually be you. Just made me smile is all.

Plommer is a happy drunk.

Why did he pull you over anyway?

Why did he pull you over anyway?

He was waiting for me to return from the gravel pit with a load of gravel.

Apparently the company I work for is a target of the DOT as we had a fatality in 2011.

These guys knew the job was ending for the season in a couple days so they send out enforcement to write up some tickets to make it look good. (It's difficult keeping construction vehicles in excellent condition as the work is detrimental to the vehicles).

All together I and the company were fined about $360 for some defective steering stuff and a cracked rim on my truck, I thought I would get at least $700 in fines and wasn't too happy about being singled out, but someone has to get pulled over. The enforcement officer was pretty cool and he didn't go after me as much as he did the company.

As you can tell, that grid road (dirt) is not highly travelled, a vehicle every 20 mins or so.

It's all good. i'm looking forward to going back any day now, just waiting for the call.

Yeah I wouldn't wanna be a mechanic in that dusty hellhole.

I want to see some Canadian ghettos. Do they tag bilingually?

In Montreal, for sure. There are basically two ghettos, one in the north (mixed, black/arab) and one in the east (white) where I grew up.

ruelle-e1333898794740.jpg

Beautiful pair of bridges. These guys are lucky.