Sadcat's "What is the common thread in these three songs? $25 free play contest.

• Start date
  • Replies 72 Comments
  • Views 2,213 Views

sadcat

Existential crisis
Since
Apr 22, 2014
Score
Tokens
Songs/Videos will be posted at approximately 3 pm central time. All decisions of judges will be final.

Keep in mind that Sadcat uses a pph book that has less than optimal lines and offerings at times. Winner will have 48 hours to post his play and sadcat will put in thru his book. If wins, player will collect win amount (not stake) or has the chance to continue to rollover ..may cash out at any point. Winnings will be paid thru paypal.

Good Luck.
:chickendance:

Contest open to all GL members other than sadcat immediate family/household members.

They used to have a similar contest on KBCO in Denver/Boulder.."My three songs" I won so much stuff on there!

Ok so what do I do? Probably a stupid question I need another cup of coffee.

You don't do anything yet. I will post 3 songs at aprox 3 pm cst. They will be posted one at a time. You have to figure out something that the songs have in common you wined to listen to the song...for example, might be 3 songs that mention Presidents or something... It might not be limited to the song itself, but things about the song ie., the era, the album etc...

You cannot make a guess before the end of the 3rd song...which will be calculated as play time from time posted. It could be anything. You will get the hang of it. If winner wins his play and stake is returned, I will continue with these until someone loses the stake.

It might require you to listen to some cringeworthy music, but other than that, it's kind of fun.

This is much easier than the trivia in Cami's thread btw.

I thought I saw a goat in my window...Respect

Val when we gonna get kicked out of a bar together man?

Pre-registration for eligibility in the free Sadcat 3 song contest begins now.

Lol random youtube search under "fuck you I won't do what you told me" popped right up

If anyone emails that to their boss they get 200,000 gamelive points

of course you can! Maybe "common thread" was not the right phrase when describing the relationship of the songs. This one seems pretty easy in my head, but then again I know the answer. Well, we'll see...