• Views 763 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I loved this response pal.

"Wow, nail on the head right here. Those of us that have been here for years might feel an attachment to the concept of this site that has been forgotten/abandoned by the owners/managers. Since it costs nothing but free time to post, you can't expect us just to walk away and leave the people we've posted with for years.

The changes in SBR lately can be likened to being married to a woman who suddenly decides to come out as a transsexual and get sex reassignment surgery to become a man. You can't just instantly flip the switch and stop loving her/him. You find yourself in love with someone that no longer exists, and it takes tremendous time and effort to come to terms with that and move on in a healthy manner.

John, all these changes you've made are just dollar signs to you, but to some of us they're a corruption of a site we loved. You used to make posters feel important, now you make them feel like currency. You may dispute this, but ask anyone who has been here since '08 and they'll tell you the same thing. This forum is nothing compared to what it used to be, I hope you're right about the changes you made because you'll never be able to go back. Trust has been shattered and you did it all just for a couple extra bucks in your pocket.

Shame on you.
" - RogueScholar

:highfive:

Thanks Plommer, I'm glad somebody appreciated it. It's a fine art calling him on his bullshit without leaving him a way to wiggle out of the hot seat. It's like being back in college and finding obscure ways to diss my professors in class and papers.

I was very deliberate in my comparison of SBR to a married tranny, too. SBR grew a dick this year, and its name is SBR_John.

You can call a dick by any other name but it is still John.

No link? I really don't want to sift through the countless BS posts over there. Thanks, plomberg.

I like that poster 'Arsenal'

He's using one of my creations as his avatar.