• Replies 51 Comments
  • Views 4,222 Views

stevek173

BANNED
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
I think it was Saturday night (Cami please confirm) we got a text on Cami's phone that he was flying into a hurricane? We were pretty drunk and I thought he was being funny but my man hasn't been around since and didn't return my return text the following day. No joke here no guey.

ROGIE CHECK IN MAN!

Any specifics of where he was flying too if really flying? Haven't heard much from Durito lately either?

My sweet RogRog, we care about you much.
I hope you are ok and safe.

Yes Stevie, Satuday he txted me that he was flying. I have not heard from him since and I have tried reaching out to him.

Rog, are you still alive?!

No, he did not mention where he was headed next.

P.S. Didn't mean to share his personal businesss, I am just worried.
If he is traveling I hope that he gets where ever safe and is able to check in soon.

Any specifics of where he was flying too if really flying? Haven't heard much from Durito lately either?

Durito is in his boarded up house in Colorodo riding out the hurricane!

oh snap

this is a bit scary

remember when Nina was in the hurricane and she had to text a poster to let the board know she was ok?

we need that kinda text now

Yeah exactly Archie

Calling Rogie

Calling Rogie

Our fearless leader

Where are you pal

When RJ is going to disappear, he needs to transfer his forum power onto another, like the president does to a vp in certain cases. Then that guy could ban all the bullshit, rj could enjoy whatever he is doing, and I wouldn't have a headache.

When RJ is going to disappear, he needs to transfer his forum power onto another, like the president does to a vp in certain cases. Then that guy could ban all the bullshit, rj could enjoy whatever he is doing, and I wouldn't have a headache.

:plus1:

isn't roguejuror president with durito vp?

I sent Archie a text but it was a tornado instead of a hurricane. I will send someone a text Thursday when Isaac gets to me if ya want!!!

Just give me your number!!:smooch::smooch:

RJ...you need to check in babes.

Hang in there wherever you are rj, if you are in the sea somewhere I believe you'll read this in the forum up in the sky. If you see Roberto Clemente down under the waves tell him hola for me!