• Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 967 Views

Polaroid

I need a tittle
Since
Jan 21, 2010
Score
Tokens
With two cock threads and a cooking thread in the past 24 hours, I think this is the type of news we need around here.

Most shocking news. I wonder where mankind goes from here.

I'd have to agree, he's got looks, money and talent. I'm trying to make it in life without any of the three. Damn you, Ricky Martin, for having it so easy!

I also heard that water was wet. I can't imagine what will happen next.

Nina, have you heard the rumours about Clay Aiken? Apparently he likes Ricky Martin :) ...... Just sayings all.

I also heard that water was wet. I can't imagine what will happen next.
Nina now talking about wetness, it never ends with this chick.

What a horny biatch!

Nina now talking about wetness, it never ends with this chick.

What a horny biatch!

:laugh:
You may have to alter you sig to "uninteresting and very occasionally funny" Plommer.
That was good.

20Four.....Gay Aiken is GAY?????No way!!! (I couldn't even type that with a straight face)

Plommer....you and I read from the same play book. Scary thought isn't it?

:laugh:
You may have to alter you sig to "uninteresting and very occasionally funny" Plommer.
That was good.

I tried, it won't fit in the space provided - too many characters.

Plommer....you and I read from the same play book. Scary thought isn't it?
Nina, you better tell 20four7 that a man that can make women laugh are very attractive to women (unless they are laughing at the size of his dick).

It's true. We women do like men who make us laugh. And I mean that as with them and not at them. We also like smart men. Robyn, myself, and a few others use to talk about how intelligent men were such a turn on.

It's true. We women do like men who make us laugh. And I mean that as with them and not at them. We also like smart men. Robyn, myself, and a few others use to talk about how intelligent men were such a turn on.
I guess is a large cock seals the deal. Two outta three aint bad (I'm not intelligent).