random MUSIC thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 515 Comments
  • Views 28,670 Views
The Arctic Monkeys are the true definition of a hit or miss band to me. They have some really cool songs, love these two

but then other times it's like wow, this is all over the place and kinda sucks.

I categorize as decent on a once in awhile basis but I won't go steady with them.

“Do I Wanna Know” is my favorite Artic Monkeys song. But, yeah, they are very hit or miss.

Yeah Do I Want To Know is a classic. That and Are You Mine are actually both off the same album, AM.

Very solid album.

I'm thinking this guy is pretty fucking good for a street busker.

Vancouver BC!

It's been quite awhile since I put music on for myself here at home and it wasn't opera.

Funny how life goes.

Shredded the fuck out of the old guitar, looking forward to the new one.

Reactions: IAG
Excellent! I see they got #1 right anyway. Can’t wait to check this out. Thanks TRON!

What a bummer. Daft Punk have officially called it quits

I knewed it
FB_IMG_1614169164132.jpg

I remember being very impressed and moved by Paul Potts when he had his big breakout on Britain's Got Talent. He brought Simon Cowell and the house down with his rendition of Nessun Dorma. It was a great moment - little unknown troll guy surprised everyone by singing the hell out of some opera. Tears were shed. Worth looking up on YouTube if you never saw it.

Thing is, just now I was looking for versions of a different song and he came up. It was a not a big to-do like that first thing. He's just warbling away in a room during lockdown.

You know what? He's not really that good.

Al Stewart (“Year Of The Cat”) has a voice very similar to John Lennon. Great song.

love that song as well as time passages.