Radio preacher says Rapture is coming Friday. For sure this time!

• Start date
  • Replies 28 Comments
  • Views 2,721 Views
small earthquake in south texas this morning, down near where i started school. only after it was reported on 'net and tv did people in san antonio claim to have felt the tremors. those people are exactly who reverend camping is looking for to advance his movement (and bank account). god bless the sheep.

Oksy's Round 2 of the Rapture Report: 1:13am here on Friday the 21st. Eating some watermelon and drinking some apple cider. Feeling rather fruity but that's about it.

'fruity' is a most appropriate word for this thread.

It will take more than an earthquake or a volcano eruption for rupture to occur. I'm thinking like something really big like the moon crushing into earth or something like that.

I'm scared of raptors. I will be hiding in a raptor hole so they can't find me.

Poor math modeling here. My gut feel says it doesn't happen Friday.

I've just spent at least 20 minutes of my last day on Earth watching this on repeat.

Sounds like you're ridin me here, pal.

good word for the thread, as in the subject, not the thread starter, pal.

plommer, if the rapture comes tomorrow you should come down and winter in texas. should be lots of room with all the born-again's in the lone star state. our guvnah' should also be gone, and i may take over.

good word for the thread, as in the subject, not the thread starter, pal.

plommer, if the rapture comes tomorrow you should come down and winter in texas. should be lots of room with all the born-again's in the lone star state. our guvnah' should also be gone, and i may take over.

Sounds like a good start, and great selling point.

BB, Saskatchewan is an awful lot like Texas, only colder.

betplom, i need to live somewhere i can grow fresh basil, cilantro and other goodies at least 6-7 months each year. and preferably somewhere no higher than about 1200-1500 feet altitude so i won't have to adjust all of my baking times for cookies and pastries.

i will spend some of my summers after the rapture in the canadian rockies or out on pender island. might have to just try and catch you in toronto when the astros go there for interleague play. i know for a fact that god is not going to save the astros, so they'll still be around.