• Replies 16 Comments
  • Views 592 Views

sadcat

Existential crisis
Since
Apr 22, 2014
Score
Tokens
If anyone is in contact with him, have him text/call/email me. The email I had has apparently been closed. I hear he is around, but too lazy to look at other forums. Miss ya pal.

--Sadcat

He was at eog months ago...he really...really...really had a thing for Irish luck..almost in a gay way.

Plumber you faggot.

I emailed with him not that long ago. I hear he is at KR's place maybe. House, send him over if you see him. Thanks buddy..

And while you're here, my garbage disposal won't shut off. I had to flip the circuit breaker to make it stop. I briefly googled and saw a Youtube video fix I didn't want to watch. Do you have an easy answer?

Broken switch?

Does your switch move more free then it used to?

Try holding pressure on one side of the switch while flipping it up and down.

Broken switch?

Does your switch move more free then it used to?

Try holding pressure on one side of the switch while flipping it up and down.
I don't think so but I'll try that once I get downstairs and can turn on the breaker. I think I saw something briefly about a reset button on the actual disposal...I'll have to look for that. I do know I will never put my hand down there again...running or not.

Power starts at the circuit breaker, goes to switch and finally to the disposal.

I can't envision any scenario in which the disposal won't shut off without there being a bad switch.

Spooks are generally afraid of electricity.
Not my dad. He was an electrician/inspector.

Well fok. I had to make coffee in my bathroom today because all the kitchen counter outlets are on the same breaker. How does a switch go bad?

Oh ...and I found Plommer...Yay.

Switches cost a dollar. Sometimes they break.
It's not the part I'm worried about...how much will the labor cost me..or is it something I can do myself? I just paid a guy $400 to fix a corner of the roof and $328 to a window washer. I don't want to dig into my blender budget.

Buy a switch.

Call your heating company to clean your furnace, when the guy gets there offer him 20 bucks to replace your switch.