Poster of the year - 2013

• Start date
  • Replies 63 Comments
  • Views 2,352 Views
Thanks for being you Matty.

Sincerely,

All the Fat, Lazy, Inner-City, Sweat-Hogs.

Thanks Boner. Gonna go eat a whole jar of Nutella and cry myself to sleep now.

Thanks Boner. Gonna go eat a whole jar of Nutella and cry myself to sleep now.

If you put it on bread then make sure you microwave some in a small dish for about 25 secs.

The Nutella or the bread?

Thanks! Most of the credit goes to Willie Bee for fueling my posting passion back in 2009, when he awarded me the plaque for Best Canadian Poster of the Year.

That award was supposed to go to me. I'll never forget you walking up to get your award and $$$ atbthe bash. I was as mad as fok.

Well why would you microwave Nutella? It's almost liquid to begin with.

Try it, you'll like it.

I know what Pucky is talking about.

Spread some on a piece of bread, than nuke it for 15-20 seconds.

Eat, get fatter. Enjoy.

Only if Boner tries it at the same time.

Fukkin Nutella, made by the Italian gods, we've been eating that stuff since the 1970's. It's an Italian staple.

:italia:

Le djeuner aime NUTELLA

Nous avons des recettes simples et savoureuses dont vous et votre famille raffolerez, que vous soyez table ou sur la route !

http://www.nutella.ca/recipes.php

You must run the heat 24-7 in your place. That shit gets hard when it's in a cool place. My kitchen cupboards are not heated, mon ami.

Try it, you'll like it.

I know what Pucky is talking about.

Spread some on a piece of bread, than nuke it for 15-20 seconds.

Eat, get fatter. Enjoy.

My kids eat that shit. I've never had it in my life except for the other day when i licked some off my finger. Was ok. Microwave it first before you spread it on your bread brother plommer.

You must run the heat 24-7 in your place. That shit gets hard when it's in a cool place. My kitchen cupboards are not heated, mon ami.

?!?

It's a fokkin spread. I don't leave it in the fridge. My rooms are room temperature.

The fok.

I just tried it and it just turns into an actual liquid. Waste of time.

Her - What are you microwaving?
Me - Nutella.
Her - Why?
Me - The Internet said it would be good.
Her - Ok.

No mun. Microwave for 15 secs. Plommer would approve.

It just gets warm and liquid! If anything it robs Nutella of some of its godly flavor.

I don't live in a fokkin barn, the cupboard's the same temp as the rest of the shoebox condo.